Sana - Where?

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Sana unnie had been cold to all of us these past few days especially to me.

I entered her room after knocking "Unnie" I called "What?" She asked coldly "Can I sleep here?" I asked.

"Whatever" She said and I sat next to her "Unnie" I said and hugged her "What?" She annoyingly asked "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"You. You're so annoying" She said "I-I'm sorry" I said "I'll leave now" I said "Good" She said.

I went in my room and cried "What's wrong with her?" I asked myself.

TWICE POV

We heard sobbing coming from Y/N's room.

"I'll check on her" Nayeon unnie said and we nodded.

Y/N POV

Nayeon unnie entered my room and hugged me "What's wrong?" She asked "Sana unnie is being cold to me these past few days and I hate it" I said and sobbed.

"Mayve she's just tired and stressed" She said "But she can talk to us anytime" I said "We'll try to talk to her, okay?" She said and I nodded.

We gathered at the living room "Sana, what's wrong with you?" Jihyo unnie asked "Nothing" She said "I'll go to my room now" She added.

"STOP!" I shouted making all of them flinch "Why?" She asked and stopped walking.

"There's something wrong with you" I said "There is not-" I cut her off "THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING!" I shouted.

"Y/N" They tried to calm me down "WHERE DID THAT CLINGY SANA UNNIE GO? WHERE DID THAT JOLLY SANA UNNIE GO? WHERE DID THAT SANA UNNIE THAT ALWAYS MAKES US SMILE GO? WHERE-" I sniffed as I cried.

"Where did the Sana unnie that I love, go?" I asked and cried "Where?" I asked "Just where? I want that Sana unnie back" I said and hugged me knees.

SANA POV

"Where did the Sana unnie that I love, go?" She asked that left me shocked "Where?" She asked as she cries "Just where? I want that Sana unnie back" She said and hugged her knees as she sits on the floor.

I looked at the members and they mouthed me to comfort her.

I went near her and kneeled "Hey" I said "Look at me" I said and lifted her head to face me.

"I'm sorry" I said "No, I hate you" She said "I hate you for making me fall for you" She added and went to her room.

I sighed "Take care of that and we'll sleep" They said and I nodded.

I went in her room and saw her covered with blanket.

I hugged her "Please forgive me" I said "And stop crying or else I'll kiss you" I said but she ignored me.

I went on top of her and removed her blanket "YAH!" She shouted "Please forgive me for being cold to you, I was just stressed out these past few days" I explained and wiped her tears.

"N/N" I called and she stopped crying "Get off of my lap" She said and I shook my head "Not until you forgive me" I said.

"FINE!" She said "I forgive you so get off of me" She said and I smiled "Okay" I said and laid next to her.

"Face me" I said and she did "What?" She asked coldly "Looks like the table has turned" I said and giggled.

"Y/N, I love you" I said and pecked her lips "You're mine now" I said and she rolled her eyes "When did I say yes?" She asked "You confessed to me and I accepted your confession" I said "And I kissed your lips so you're mine" I added.

"My Sana unnie is back" She said and giggled "This clingy Sana won't be gone again as long as you're mine" I said and she smiled.