Jihyo - Prank

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I decided to pay my girlfriend a visit since they're having a free day today.

I went to their dorm "Love" She greeted and hugged me "Y/N" Her members greeted and I smiled at them.

I noticed the she was wearing a turtle neck long sleeves "Are you cold?" I asked "Yes" She said "But it's summer" I said.

All of them became suspicious and can't look into my eyes.

"Pull it down" I said "What?" She asked "Pull down thing around your neck" I said.

She wasn't moving so I did it by myself and saw hickeys around her neck.

"Y/N" She called "Why?" I asked and cried.

The woman I love, cheated on me.

"Jihyo, why?" I asked "Love" She called "Stop crying" She said "IT'S A PRANK!" Her members shouted.

I looked at them "What?" I asked "It's just a prank" Jihyo said and hugged me "Let's go to my room" She said and I nodded.

We went in her room and laid on her bed "Stop now" She said and wiped my tears "You really thought that I'll cheat on you?" She asked "Don't you trust me?" She asked.

"I trust you. I just thought that because we don't see each other often, you found someone better" I said and she pecked my lips.

"No one is better than you and I'll only love you" She said and hugged me "You scared me" I said.

"Why?" She asked "What will I do without you?" You're my everything" I said and she smiled "I'm sorry for making you cry" She said.

"Remove that makeup" I said and she removed the makeup around her neck.

I pushed her on her bed "Let me make a real one" I said "What if the members see it?" She asked "It's your problem" I said and attacked her neck leaving marks around it.

She moaned "Don't be too loud" I said amd she bit her lower lip.

I connected our lips and kissed her passionately "I love you" I said and she smiled "I love you more" She said.

"You marked me a lot" She said "You're mine and only mine, Park Jihyo" I said and kissed her again.

"You're aggressive today" She said "Get used to it. I'll be the dominant one from now on" I said and she smiled. 

The next day...

I slept at their dorm because I was too tired to go back home.

We woke up "Good morning" I said and she smiled "Your hickeys are beautiful but only if made by me" I said and pecked her lips.

We went out "Jihyo, why aren't you removing the makeup yet?" Nayeon asked "I'll remove it later" She said and I laughed.

Jeongyeon brought wipes "Remove it now" She said and Jihyo looked at me "After we eat" She said "NOW" All of them said.

She tried to remove it "It's real" Momo said "Y/N just left some hickeys, that's it" Jihyo defended "We heard you last night. You were so loud" Sana said and I laughed.

She glared at me "Prank me again and I'll punish you more" I warned her anfld her members laughed "She needs to walk so don't be too rough if you'll punish her" Jeongyeon said and I laughed.

Jihyo smacked my head "YAH!" I shouted "You pervert" She said "Why won't Jihyo unnie walk?" Chaeyoung asked "Because-" Mina cut me off "Y/N will tickled her so much and Jihyo unnie will lose her energy" She said and we nodded. 

"How are hickies made?" Dahyun asked "I have an idea. I'll tell you later" Tzuyu said and we looked at her with our eyes wide open "TZUYU?" We asked and she giggled nervously.

"I'll get going now" I said and pecked Jihyo's forehead "Bye, Love" I said and she smiled "Take care" She said and I smiled.