Sana - Surprise

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Our of all the members, Sana and I are the closest since I'm only a few days older then her.

We always bond together and that's the reason why I fell for her.

I thought I was straight but Sana is really something.

She stole my heart on the very firsy time that I met her.

I helped her with her korean and she helped me with my japanese from time to time.

Jealousy hits me everytime that she's with the other members, her friends especially Bang Chan.

"Hey, we still have to get our makeup done" Sana said "AAA here we come!" I said and she giggled. Music to my ears.

I liked our ourtfits for tonight's event but Sana's was a little bit erotic for me. It highlights her melons too much.

"Am I pretty?" I asked and she nodded "But I'm prettier" She said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Nayeon unnie, am I pretty?" I asked and she nodded "Since it's your birthday next week, I'll agree." She said and I pouted.

"Jihyo, do I look pretty?" I asked "Yes. If you'll confess to Sana" She whispered "Shut up" I said "Do it before it's too late" She said.

"We're gonna see Stray kids later" Mina whispered "He'll surely look handsome" Dahyun whispered making ne annoyed "SHUT UP!" I shouted making them flinch "Someone's annoyed" Chaeyoung said "Where's the calm Y/N that we know?" Tzuyu asked "Long gone" I said.

Sana hugged me "Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded "Just tired" I said "I'm excited to see our hoobaes later" She said and smiled.

We went in our van "Sana, come with me" I said and she nodded "Miss me?" She asked "I'll miss you if you're not in the same van as me" I said and pouted "Cute" She said.

We went to our dressing room "BANG CHAN!" Sana shouted and hugged him making my blood boil.

"I'll just go to Itzy" I said and left. 

I went to Itzy's dressing room "Unnie" They said and I smiled "Let me guess. Bang Chan oppa is there and Sana unnie hugged her" Yeji said and I nodded.

TWICE and Itzy knows that I love Sana.

"You girls are pretty" I said and they thanked me "Y/N, we need to get ready for your red carpet" My manager said "I'll see you later. Goodluck!" I said and they bowed.

I went to the gurls while sulking "What's the problem?" Momo asked "You know what it is" I said and she looked at Sana and Bang Chan "Oh" She said.

We won two awards and we got our 18 daesang award!

We ate out "Say Ah" Sana said and fed me "Say Ah" I said and fed her "You two are cute" Nayeon said and we smiled.

A week later...

It's my birthday "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They said and pecked my cheeks "Thank you" I said "I have a surprise for everyone" Sana said and I smiled.

"What is it?" I asked excitedly "I'm shy" She said "Please" I pleaded and she nodded.

"BANG CHAN AND I ARE DATING!" She said and I dropped the cake "W-What?" I asked "We're dating for months now" She said and I looked at the girls who were looking worried.

"I'll leave now. My family is waiting but thank you for the surprise. I'm really surprised" I said and left.

I went to our house "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My parents and brother said "Thank you" I said and smiled weakly "I'll leave now. Thank you" I said "Already?" They said and I nodded "I'll spend my birthday alone" I said and left.

I received texts from the girls but I ignored it. I want to be alone.

"UNNIE!" Yuna shouted "Yes?" I asked "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They said "Thank you" I said "Unnie, are you okay?" Lia asked and I shook my head "Not at all" I said and cried.

They hugged me "Let's go to our dorm" Ryujin said and we went in their van "Unnie, don't cry" Chaeryeong said.

I cried nonstop even at their dorm "What happened?" Yeji asked "Sana and Bang Chan are dating" I said and cried even more.

"TWICE unnies said that Sana is very worried about you" Lia said "Tell them that you didn't see me" I said and she nodded.

"I wanna drink" I said "You can't. We're here" Yuna said and I nodded "What should I do?" I asked "Go and talk to Sana unnie" Ryujin said "Never" I said "But she's worried" I said "She already have Bang Chan" I said "But you're still her friend" They said and I sighed.

"TWICE unnies said that Sana unnie is crying" Lia said "Fine. I'll go now. Thank you" I said and left.

I entered our dorm "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Sana shouted "Out" I said coldly "I'll go to my room now" I said coldly "You're not the Y/N that I used to know" She said and slapped me.

"SANA!" Momo shouted "From this day on, forget that we're bestfriends" She said and I nodded "Easy" I said and went in my room before slamming my door.

I cried on my sleep.

The next day...

It's our fanmeet today and I ignored Sana.

"Y/N, are you okay? You look pale" A fan asked and I nodded "My skin s always pale" I reasoned.

I wasn't able to sleep last night because I was crying all night long.

"Y/N unnie, can we exchange seats?" Dahyun asked and I nodded.

We exchanged seats and I realized that I'll be next to Sana. Great.

I ignored her as I sat down and she did the same.

"Y/N, HOW DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE A BESTFRIEND LIKE SANA?" A fan asked so I grabbed a the mic "Good" I simply said and placed the mic down.

We had fun with the fans and I took pictures of them with a camera so that I'll have something to do without interacting with them.

The fans noticed how Sana and I were very distant but they ignored it, not wanting to make a big mess.

"Y/N, ONE LAST QUESTION" A fan said "What is it?" I asked "What's the surprise that surprised you?" He asked "When the person I love surprised me on my birthday that she's dating someone" I said "Who?" They asked "Last question" I said and they whined.

We finished the fanmeet and head to our dorm.

Sana tried to talk to me but I turned her down.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't know. Please forgive me for everything I did and said to you" She said at the other side of my door "Y/N" She called and I can hear her sob.

"It's okay" I said "When it comes to you, it's okay" I said "You now know that I love you but don't stop loving him, okay?" I said and opened the door.

She hugged me and cried more "I'm sorry" I said "I don't like surprises anymore" I said "I'm really truly sorry" She said and I nodded "Stop crying" I said "Sleep now" I said ajd she nodded "I'll sleep here" She said and I nodded.

We cuddled to sleep like we always used to.

Her birthday is coming!