Jeongyeon - That Y/N

Male reader

Y/N POV

Yoo Jeongyeon, a famous singer and model at the same time.

Many adored her, like me.

Her beauty and voice is unbelievable.

"Y/N, you'll work with our biggest client yet" My boss said "Who is it?" I asked "You'll see, they'll come here later" He said and I nodded.

I sat on my chair and looked at the pictures I took.

Time skip...

"Y/N, they're here" My boss said and I went to his office.

I saw Yoo Jeongyeon with her manager, I think.

I sat down "So Y/N, you'll be working with Ms. Yoo for a project" My boss said and I nodded.

We talked about it and bid goodbyes "Y/N" Jeongyeon called "Ms. Yoo" I said "I'll call you Y/N, if that's alright?" She asked and I nodded

"And don't call me Ms. Yoo because it sounds like something else, call me Jeongyeon. I look forward to working with you" She said and left.

JEONGYEON POV

That Y/N guy is something.

He's different from the other boys I met.

He's very gentle and his looks is immaculate.

He's way too handasome to be a photographer.

He should be the one infront of the camera. 

I'm not liking him, right?

Or am I?

Y/N POV

3 days later...

I went to the place where we'll be having the photoshoot.

"Y/N!" Jeongyeon greeted and I smiled at her "Ready?" I asked and she nodded.

I carried my camera "We'll start in 30 minutes" Her manager said "Y/N, can you teach me how to capture beautiful photos?" She asked "Sure" I said.

She carried the camera and I helped her "How do you zoom it?" She asked and I teached her.

"Smile" She said and I smiled "I like it" She said "Can I see?" I asked and she showed me "It's good" I said and she smiled.

"I'll take more" She said "I'll show you what the proper posture is for your poses" She said "I'd be glad to" I said and she smiled.

"Sit there" She said and I sat on the chair "Look here and smile" She said and I did.

I stared at her "I'm not the camera" She said "I'm sorry. You're just too beautiful that I can't help but stare" I said and she smiled.

"I never thought that the great Y/N can be cheesy" She said "We'll start now" Her manager said and we nodded.

"JEONGYEON!" Someone shouted "Nayeon unnie" Jeongyeon said "I'm Nayeon, Jeongyeon's friend "She said and I bowed at her.

"I'm Y/N" I said and she smiled "Y/N? The Y/N that Jeongyeon's talking about? The Y/N that Jeongyeon likes?" She asked and I smiled.

"UNNIE!" Jeongyeon shouted "So he really is that Y/N" She said and laughed "I'll leave now. Bye, lovebirds" She said and left.

Jeongyeon was blushing "So I'm that Y/N?" I asked "You're that Y/N that I like" She said "I can't believe that I'm confessing now" She mumbled.

"I didn't know that you'll like me" I said "How can I not?" She said "You're different from the other guys I met. You're so handsome, hot-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"You talk too much" I said and she blushed "Y-Yah" She stuttered "Why? It's just a kiss" I said "Let me court you and I'll assure you that you'll be the happiest woman in the universe" I said and she smiled.

Few months later...

We started dating a few months ago and rumors had been around these days.

"A famous photgrapher is rumored to be dating Yoo Jeongyeon, the famous singer and model" I heard the news.

Jeongyeon contacted me "Love, do you want to reveal it publicly?" She asked "How about you?" I asked "Yes. I want them to know that I'm taken" She said.

"Tomorrow. We'll tell them tomorrow so sleep tight and I love you" I said "I love you, too" She said.

The next day...

I picker her up at their office and saw reporters outside "MS. JEONGYEON, IS THAT Y/N?" They asked "Yes" She said "Are you two dating?" They asked  and we both nodded.

"This beautiful right here is taken by me, by 'that Y/N' so please support our relationship" I said and we left. 

We went in my car "I love you" She said and pecked my cheek "I love you more" I said and we drove off.