Sana - Duality

Requested by:Kimltms

Female reader

Y/N POV

The duality of Minatozaki Sana is unbelievable.

She's cute now then she'll be sexy and I don't even see it coming.

I'm at their concert and I can't believe that I'm seeing them.

Never in my life did I think that my dream of seeing them would come true.

"NAJEONGMOSAJIMIDACHAETZU!" I cheered "POTA!" I shouted as they performed.

I calmed myself down.

I admired their performances until it came to an end.

This concert will be the most memorable one.

I went out with my friends "My throat hurts" I complained and they laughed.

"Excuse me?" A woman asked "Yes?" We asked "I know this sounds weird but can you sing and dance here?" She asked.

"Me?" I asked and she nodded.

I looked at my friends and they were all nodding.

I danced and sang a bit.

"Can I talk to you privately?" She asked and I nodded.

We went back in the concert place "I just wanted to cast you to our company" She said.

"JYP Entertainment, you probably know it since you're a fan of TWICE" She said and I nodded.

"Will I be able to debut?" I asked "It depends on your skills" She said "Nothing is bad if I'll try, right?" I asked and she smiled.

"MANAGER-NIM!" A group of girls shouted and I widened my eyes.

It's TWICE.

I bowed at them and thank God I can understand Korean.

"Hi, sunbaenims" I said and bowed.

"I casted her to our company" Their manager said "Do you want to go to South Korea with us? Our flight is tomorrow" They said.

"I still need to fix my flight and things" I said "And I still need my family's permission" I said and giggled.

"We can come with you and try to convince them" Sana sunbaenim said "I'll call my father first" I said and they nodded.

I called my father and told him to send cars and bodyguards to me.

We're rich af.

"The cars are on their way" I said and they nodded.

"Come with us" Jihyo sunbaenim said and I followed them.

We arrived at their dressing room "We didn't get your name, cutie" Sana sunbaenim said and I giggled.

"I'm Y/N" I said "That's a beautiful name" They said and I thanked them.

Sana sunbaenim sat beside me "How can you speak Korean?" She asked "My mother is Korean" I said and she nodded.

I talked with them and also texted my friends that they can go without me.

Time skip...

The cars arrived and picked us up.

We went to our house "It's huge" They said and I smiled.

We went in "You must be Y/N's girlfriends" My mom said and they laughed.

I'm embarrassed.

They convinced my parents and I packed my things.

"Sunbaenims, it's already late" I said "Do you want to stay here?" I asked "We have spare rooms and your managers and staffs can also sleep here" I said and smiled.

"My room can fit another one of you so if anyone-" Sana unnie cuts me off "I'll sleep next to you" She said and giggled.

"Let me tour you around" I said and they nodded.

I toured them around the house "The spare rooms are on the third floor and my room is at the same level" I said.

"I'll get some clothes for all of you" I said "We'll eat some food after" I said and they thanked me.

TWICE is having a "sleepover" at our house.

Oh my goodness.

"Y/N, can you tour me to your room?" Sana sunbaenim asked and I nodded.

"Please, make yourselves at home" I said and we both head to my room.

"This is my room" I said and she gasped "My face is all over the room" She said and I giggled.

"Majority of it and some are TWICE's" I said "Sunbaenim, you can pick any of the clothes here" I said and she pouted.

"Unnie, call me unnie" She said and I nodded.

I grabbed the clothes for the staffs and the rest of the members.

"Unnie, you can get changed now while I give them these clothes" I said and she nodded.

I delivered the clothes to each rooms "Take care and just yell if Sana does something naughty" Her members said and I laughed.

"Yes, goodnight" I said and smiled.

I went back to my room and locked the door "Why did you lock it?" Sana unnie asked "I always do but if you're uncomfortable I can unlock it and just keep it close" I said and she shook her head.

"I'll just get changed" I said "You can watch Netflix" I said and gave her the remote "Thanks" She said and smiled.

Her smile tho.

Time skip...

I finished and laid next to her "Is it okay if I sleep next to you or-" She cut me off "I love cuddling" She said and hugged me.

I giggled "Unnie, what are you wearing?" I asked "An oversized hoodie" She said "And?" I asked.

"You don't have anything at the bottom?" I asked "Underwear" She said and I gasped.

"Unnie, wear something" I said "Why?" She asked and straddled on my lap.

Now, I see what she's wearing.

She's hot.

What is her problem?

"Oh my goodness, unnie" I said and gently pushed her away.

"It's weird to see you in undies, you know" I said "I'll call Jihyo unnie if you don't wear a short" I threatened and she whined.

"You're mean" She said "Whatever" I said "What did you just say?" She asked "Unnie, what's with you?" I asked.

"You're cute earlier then you became sexy and now you're cute again" I said "Duality is my specialty" She said and winked at me.

"That's why I like you" I mumbled "What was that?" She asked "Nothing" I said and covered myself with the blanket.

This is the best moment in my life.