Tzuyu - Wish

Male reader

Y/N POV

"DAD, WAKE UP!" My daughter shouted and jumped on our bed "Good morning, princess" I said and she pecked my forehead "Mom cooked our breakfast" She said and dragged me to our dining room.

I pecked Tzuyu's lips "Good morning, Love" I said and she smiled "Morning" She said.

We started eating and our 5-year old daughter was eating well "Mom, I want a baby brother" She said and Tzuyu choked her food "Why?" She asked "Because I want a playmate and I want to be called noona" She said and I smiled.

"Your dad and I will talk about it" She said and I nodded "Why? Can't you just buy a baby?" She asked and Tzuyu looked at me.

"Princess, babies aren't bought. They are made" I said and Tzuyu glared at me "Then make one" Our daughter said and I laughed.

Our driver brought our daughter to her school.

"You're so naughty. Even infront of our daughter" Tzuyu said and I pecked her lips "So why don't give what our daughter wants?" I asked seductively.

"It's okay if you don't want it yet" I said "I'll just take a shower" I said but she pulled me into a kiss.

The kiss got deeper as she pulled me closer "Mom, dad, what are you two doing?" Our daughter asked and we both pulled away.

"Why are you here, princess?" I asked "It was raining so hard so they suspended the classes" She said "What were you two doing earlier?" She asked.

Tzuyu looked at me "Showing affection" I said "Only husband and wife can do that, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"What about my wish?" She asked "What wish?" Tzuyu asked "Baby brother" She said "We'll still talk about it" I said "Why were you kissing each other earlier like you're eating each other's faces" She said "Princess, let's go to your playroom" I said to avoid her question.

Tzuyu bit her lip "You were rough. Our daughter saw it" I whispered and she blushed "Dad, hurry up!" Our daughter said and dragged me to her playroom.

We played "Dad, how are babies created?" She asked "You'll know it as you grow older" I said "But I ant to know it now" She said "Parents kiss and a baby is born" I said "Only kiss?" She asked "And Daddy will do the work" I said and she nodded.

"Go and play with your Mom. Dad will take a shower first" I said and she nodded.

I went to our room "Love, play with our daughter first. I'll take a quick shower" I said and she nodded "Where's my kiss?" I asked and she pecked my lips "Be fast" She said and I nodded.

TZUYU POV

I went to the playroom and played with our daughter "Mom, what work does dad do?" She asked "He's a businessman" I said.

"Not that" She said "Huh?" I asked "Dad said that to create a baby, he will do the work" She said and I widened my eyes.

I called for our maid to play with her.

I went back to our room "Y/N!" I shouted and he went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Wear some clothes first" I said "Don't you like what you're seeing?" He asked "Just do it. I'm not in the mood for jokes" I said and he nodded.

Y/N POV

I wore some clothes "What is it, Love?" I asked "Why are you teaching such things to our daughter?" She asked "What things?" I asked "That you do the work to have a baby?" She asked.

I smiled "She was curious" I said and she smacked my arm "I'm sorry" I said and hugged her.

"So do you want to grant her wish?" I asked "Not now" She said "We can let her stay on Nayeon's house for a while" I said "You prevert" She said.

"I'll call Nayeon noona to pick her up" I said "Now?" She asked and I nodded "I want to grant her wish as soon as posibble" I said "Just say that your hormones can't control it anymore" She said and laughed.

Time skip...

Nayeon noona picked her up "Take care, okay?" We said "I'll take care of her" Nayeon noona said and we thanked her.

We went back to our room "It's been a while" I said and pinned her on our bed.

We kissed and did our thing that left us tired at the end.

I Can't Stop Me (English Version) is amazing and their english is so fluent.

"And spiraling into the abyss, losing myself" my favorite line.