Mina - I really like you

Part four of "Clingy".

Female reader

Y/N POV

I finished setting up my computer and it's already late.

I cleaned up the mess I made and took a quick shower before changing into my sleepwear.

I went to Mina unnie's room and quietly approached the bed.

I looked at her and saw her asleep.

"How cute" I whispered and patted her head "Sleep tight" I said and pecked the crown of her head.

I carefully laid next to her and closed my eyes.

MINA POV

The next day...

I woke up with Y/N beside me.

"Wake up" I said and tickled her.

She groaned "Unnie, I wanna sleep more" She said and covered her face with the blanket.

"Please?" I pleaded and removed the blanket.

She opened her eyes "Why?" She asked "Let's eat breakfast and play" I said "I still have to organize the room" She said.

"I'll help you. Now, get up or I'll drag you by myself" I said and stood up.

She sighed and sat up "I'm up" She said and went to the bathroom.

"I'll prepare our breakfast, okay?" I said and she hummed.

Time skip...

I finished preparing our breakfast and Y/N is not yet out of my room.

I went to my room "What's taking you so long?" I asked but there was no response.

"Don't tell me you're sleeping inside" I said and entered the bathroom.

I saw her asleep while sitting on the toilet with her pants on.

"Wake up" I said "You can sleep after breakfast if you're really that's sleepy" I said and tapped her shoulder.

She slowly opened her eyes "Let's eat breakfast" I said and dragged her out of the bathroom.

Y/N POV

I was still sleepy when Mina unnie dragged me to the kitchen.

She gave me our food "Pancakes?" I asked "Let's share" She said and I nodded.

We both ate the pancakes and it was good.

"Do you wanna come with me?" I asked "Where?" She asked "Coffee shop" I said "Aren't you gonna sleep?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I just need coffee" I said and she giggled.

"We'll leave in 10 minutes" I said and she went to her room.

Time skip...

We arrived at the coffee shop and ordered our drinks.

I looked outside and saw an old man selling balloons.

"Unnie, wait here" I said and went out of the coffee shop.

I approached the old man selling the balloons "Hello" I said and bowed to him.

"May I buy one penguin balloon?" I asked "Of course!" He excitedly said.

"No one has been buying from me these past few weeks" He said "But I'm thankful for you" He said and gave me the balloon.

I took the balloon "Is that so?" I said and looked around.

There were a lot of kids around the area "Mister, how much are your balloons in total?" I asked and he told me the amount.