Tzuyu - Introvert

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I met Tzuyu at school and we became bestfriends since then.

She got scouted by JYP Entertainment which is based in South Korea so thay means we'll be apart.

This is her last day here "Tzuyu" I called "Yes?" She asked "You know I'm an introvert, right?" I asked and she nodded "I'm your only friend" She said and smiled.

"Once you're gone, I'll just go back to being alone" I said and looked down "N/N" She called and hugged me "You can visit me" She said "But you know that my parents won't let me go on my own" I said.

"Then go with them" She said "They are always busy" I said "I'll visit you whenever I can" She said "Really?" I asked and she nodded making me smiled "Promise me?" I asked and we did a pinky swear.

4 years later...

She never visited me since then and we lost contact.

I'm too shy to ask her parents about her but I'm glad that she debuted.

I've seen her appear on tv shows while I'm here studying.

Bullies were always bullying me for being quiet and introvert.

They call me mute and lonely.

Telling me I don't have friends because I don't deserve to have them.

Tzuyu always protected me everytime others bully me but I don't have her here to protect me anymore.

Life without her is lame.

I hope we meet soon enough or I don't know what I'll do with myself.