Sana - Mine

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Sana and I were childhood bestfriends.

We always spend time with each other and we cared for each other.

That's one of the reasons why I fell for her.

We never lost contact when she flew to South Korea to pursue her dreams and I was there for her.

When she's feeling down, she contacts me and I sing for her.

We're always there for each other.

We got each other's back.

I just arrived here in Seoul and went to my booked hotel.

I plan to surprise her since I havent since her in a long time, a really long time.

Momo and Mina helped me with my surprise.

I'll sleep now and get ready for tomorrow.

The next day...

I went to the address that Mina told me.

I knocked and Momo was the one who opened it "Y/N?" She asked and I nodded "Nice to meet you" I said and she smiled.

"Sana's at her room" She said and we went in.

The other members were out so the J-line were left at their dorm.

"Go in" Mina whispred and I knocked "MOMO?" Sana asked and opened the door.

She looked at me with her eyes wide open "Y/N?" She asked and I nodded.

She hugged me "I missed you" Shw e said and cried "Why are you crying?" I asked "I just missed you much" She said.

We went in her room "How have you been, bun?" I asked and she smiled "I missed that nickname" She said and wiped her tears.

"I've been doing well" She said "How long will you stay here?" She asked "It depends on your answer" I said.

"What?" I asked "Answer my question with full honesty, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Ever since childhood, I fell inlove with you" I said "I never want to meet someone else to steal my heart" I said "We were young but I did ask God for you to be my last, the first and last person I'll love" I said and smiled.

She hugged me "What took you so long to confess?" She asked and giggled "I was scared that you'll turn me down" I said and giggled.

"What's your answer?" I asked "Bun, you haven't asked me the question yet" She said and she giggled.

"You're nervous" She said "Minatozaki Sana, be mine?" I asked and she nodded "Mine, Minatozaki Sana" I said and she giggled.

Hey, readers! I just want to let you know that I won't be updating for a week due to schoolworks. Byeeee:))