Momo - Dance with you

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I'm secretly dating Momo, TWICE's Momo, the Hirai Momo.

We've been secretly dating for a year now and no one knows, not even her members.

We kept it from her members because Momo doesn't want to be teased by them.

We went to our secret place where we always meet "Love" I called and hugged her "I missed you" She said and pecked my lips.

"Same here" I said while pouting "The members already suspecting already" She said "Shall we tell them?" I asked "I'm not yet ready" She said "Just tell them that you're seeing a friend" I said and she giggled.

"A very close friend" She said "Let's go for a walk" She said "You sure? What if someone sees us?" I asked "We'll say that we're friends and look, I'm wearing disguise" She said.

We went to the park and there were some people playing loud music "Let's dance" I said "What if they see us?" She asked but I pulled her to the center.

I placed her hands on my shoulder and I held her waist "Let's just stay like this for a while" I said "Everybody is staring at us" She said.

"If the whole world was watching, I'd still dance with you" I said and smiled "Isn't that TWICE's Momo?" The people watching us whispered and took their cameras out to video us.

I pecked her forehead "Shall we get you home?" I asked "I still wanna be with you" She said and pouted.

"I'll escort you to your dorm and we'll tell your members, okay?" I said "But-" I cut her off "They deserve to know, you're a family" I said and she smiled.

I drove her to their dorm and we're welcomed by her members "MOMORING, WE NEED DETAILS!" They shouted and looked at me "Oh, HI!" They shouted and giggled.

They let me in "Good pick, Momo" Sana said and giggled "May we ask since when?" Jihyo asked "Last year" I said and they gasped.

"You kept it for a year?!" They exclaimed and Momo just laughed "I'm afraid that you'll tease me so we kept it" She said "We'll go to JYP-nim tomorrow" I said "I'm scared" She said.

"Don't be. Be like Dahyun, she even shouted at him" I said and they laughed "BIBIMBAP!" They shouted and laughed.