Momo - Confession

Female reader

Normal - Korean
Bold - Japanese

(You're NiziU's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Mako woke us up "Wake up, we have practice today" Mako said and I hurriedly went to the shower.

Timeskip...

We arrived at the building and saw TWICE sunbaenims "Good morning, sunbaenims" We greeted and bowed at them.

"Who's the eldest here?" Jihyo sunbaenim asked "Me, sunbaenim" I said "Tadashi Y/N, right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Tadashi? Isn't that the richest family in Japan?" Sana sunbaenim asked and I nodded.

"She's cute" Mina sunbaenim said "Thank you so much" I said "Y/N" Momo sunbaenim called "Yes?" I asked.

"You need to come with me" She said and I nodded "We'll leave now" She said and I followed her.

We reached an empty practice room "What are we doing here, sunbaenim?" I asked "We'll be dancing" She said and I nodded.

We did some warm up exercises "You know what?" She said "What?" I asked "Call me unnie" She said and I nodded.

"What are we gonna dance, unnie?" I asked and she played the song "Back door?" I asked and she nodded.

We danced more "Last one" She said and I pant "Just a slow dance" She said and I nodded.

She placed her arms around my neck "Hands on my waist" She said and I placed my hands on her waist.

"You dance so well" She said while staring at my eyes "Thank you, unnie" I said and she smiled.

We swayed with the music "Will you believe me if I say that I like you?" She asked "Depends on the sincerity but in your case, I doubt it" I said "Why?" She asked "Because you're already in a relationship" I said ans she pouted.

"What if I confess to you that I like you ever since I saw on Nizi Project?" She asked "I like you, too" I confessed and she smiled "But I don't want to ruin a relationship and I don't like the idea of a senior and her junior dating" I said "We can keep it" She said but I shook my head.

"We just debuted and I don't want to have a scandal as soon as now" I said and removed my hands from her waist "I'll be going now. Thank you for your time" I said and left.

MOMO POV

She left.

I fucked up, didn't I?

I went to our practice room "How did it go?" Nayeon unnie asked and I sighed "Rejected?" Dahyun asked "She said that she likes me too but she just debuted so she doesn't want a scandal about her" I said and they nodded.

"Better luck next time" Chaeyoung said "You still have Heechul oppa" Tzuyu said "But I'm not happy anymore" I said "She's the only one who makes me happy" I said.

Y/N POV

Did she just confess?

Hirai Momo of TWICE likes me.

"Y/N-chan, are you okay?" Rima asked "Yes, just tired from dancing" I said and they nodded.

2 weeks later...

I avoided her to stop my feelings from growing.

We saw TWICE sunbaenims again "Going for lunch?" They asked and we nodded "Can we join?" They asked "It'll be our pleasure" Mako said making me curse in my head.

We went to the cafeteria and grabbed the food that we want.

I grabbed a salad and ate "Just a salad?" Momo unnie asked "I'm not into eating" I said and my phone rang.

"Please excuse me" I said and went to the bathroom.

I answered my phone "Dad?" I asked "Princess, where are you?" He asked "Building, why?" I asked "Where exactly" He asked "Cafeteria, why?" I asked "Okay. I'll see you" He said.

Is he here?

I went back to my seat "Who was that?" Rio asked "My dad" I said and they nodded.

We continued eating "Isn't that your Dad?" Maya asked and I looked back "Dad?" I asked and he approached me "I missed you" He said and hugged me "Why are you here?" I asked.

He broke the hug "I wanted to visit you" He said and smiled "Mr. Tadashi" The girls greeted "It's good to see all of you" He said and looked at TWICE sunbaenims "TWICE, right?" He asked and they nodded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Tadashi" The J-Line greeted and bowed at him "I have to talk to you for a while" Dad said and I nodded.

I excused us and went to somewhere private "That was Hirai Momo, right?" He asked "The one that has short black hair with bangs? Yes" I said and he smiled.

"She's your soon-to-be-wife" He said and I looked at him with my eyes wide open "Eh?" I asked "She's in a relationship" I said.

"Don't worry" He said and we went back to the cafeteria.

"So Momo, your father already informed you, right?" Dad asked and she nodded "Are your feelings real or you just said it because you knew that we're on fixed marriage?" I asked.

"Let's talk later" She said and I sighed.

Timskip...

Dad left "Follow me" Momo said and I did.

We arrived at the same practice room where she confessed.

She locked the door and I sat on the couch.

She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck "My feelings for you are real" She said "Even before I knew that we're on fixed marriage" She said and pecked my lips.

"This is wrong. You have Heechul so I'll cancel it" I said "No. I broke up with him yesterday since you avoided me. I don't live him anymore. The one I love is you" She said and pecked my lips again.

"I like you, Hirai Momo" I said "What's with the sudden confession?" She asked "And why confess again?" She added "Because I really want to make you mine" I said "I'm all yours, Love" She said and smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "Love, we're engaged now, remember?" She said "I forgot" I said and she smiled.

"The article of our break up will be released soon" She said and hid her face on the crook of my neck.

She suddenly sucked my neck "MOMO!" I shouted but she continued "How am I supposed to hide this?" I asked "Oops. I just planned to leave kisses" She innocently said "You left hickeys" I said "I'm doomed" I said and glared at her.

"Don't be mad. Let them know that Hirai Momo confessed to you and that I own you now" She said "Whatever and that confession of yours is really lame" I said.

She glared at me "I'll leave now" I said and she stood up "Let's go together" She said and I nodded.

Stan NiziU!!