Jihyo - Career

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I wrote on my diary after a long time.

You chose your career over me but I don't hate you for that.

You trained for 10 years to debut and finally become an idol. 

We met as trainees and fell for each other.

I confessed and you accepted my confession.

We kept our relationship until the day of your debut.

You broke up with me not wanting to ruin your career that just started.

I accepted your decision and supported your group.

Few years later, your group broke records and became the nation's grlirl group

I'm proud of you.

The dating ban was over so I was hoping that we'll finally be able to continue our love story but I was wrong.

You never called me back so I just thought that you were busy because you're the leader of your group.

Few months after, I found out that you were in a relationship with Kang Daniel and that broke me but what broke me more was after a year of your relationship, you both separated ways because of your careers.

Both of you prioritized your careers.

It broke me to see the sadness in your eyes everytime I see a picture of you.

I thought about comforting you but will you allow me?

I don't have any contacts with you since you changed your number.

I stopped training since I lost my inspiration.

A month later, you're look happier and slowly moving on from him.

I'll write again here soon.

I sighed and saw that I got an email from JYP Entertainment.

They want me back but nit as a trainee.

The next day...

I was hoping to not see you because I'm not yet ready to face you.

I went to JYP-nim's office.

"Y/N, you were one of our best trainees and so, we want you to have a career" He said "Thank you but-" He cut me off "Are you in a relationship? That's okay" He said "I see a bright future ahead of you" He added.

"It's not that but I don't want that kind of career anymore" I said "Why?" He asked "I can just be a choreographer or vocal trainer" I said and he nodded "Fine. I'll give you to a special group" He said and I followed him.

We went to a practice room "Girls, line up" He said and I saw TWICE "This is Y/N and she'll be your new choregrapher slash vocal trainer" JYP-nim said "Jihyo, you manage things here since you're the leader, okay?" He said and she nodded.

I don't have any choice but to go with it "Pleade take care of me" I said and bowed "I'll leave now" JYP-nim said and left.

I was left with these 9 girls "Can I see your new dance?" I asked and they nodded.

I tried to not look or steal a glance at her but I can't.

She is really beautiful and those eyes that I miss.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jihyo asked "Yes" I said "So what do we do now?" I asked "Can we ask you questions?" They asked and I nodded.

"You were also a trainee, right?" They asked and I nodded "Why didn't you debut?" They asked "I lost inspiration" I said "Must be hard?" Jihyo asked "Yes, that's why I quitted" I said not looking at her.

We're finished for today "Y/N, can I talk to you?" She asked and I sighed "Sure" I said "Girls, you wait for me in the van" She said and they nodded.

"I'm sorry for being selfish" She said "It's okay" I said "I'm sorry for choosing my career over you" She apologized "Jihyo, it's okay. It's the past" I said.

She cried "Hey, you knownthat I don't like it when you cry" I said and hugged her "I-I still love you" She said "But you love him more" I said and she looked at me "I'm sorry" She said "I know but please don't forget to take care of yourself" I said and wiped her tears "Fight for him. Learn from your mistakes in the past and don't do it again" I said "Fight for what you want and not do to him what you did to me" I said.

"But our careers" She said "You can take it back but once you let go of love, it'll never be the same the second time" I said "It'll be bitter and not as sweet as the first time" I said "Now go, the girls are waiting" I said and she nodded.

"Thank you" She said and I smiled "Anything for you" I said and she left.