TWICE - Time

Requested by:NATASHA_XV

Female reader

Y/N POV

Twice doesn't have time for their little sister.

My sisters are the busiest idols in the world.

They're too passionate about their work that they forget about their family.

I contacted Nayeon unnie but as expected, she didn't pick up.

I sighed "Mom, Nayeon unnie isn't answering" I said "She's just busy" Dad said "They're always busy" I said.

"I feel like I don't have sisters" I said "Don't say that" Mom said "You can't blame me" I said.

"I just want them to treat me like their little sister again and give me time" I said and went in my room.

I hate this feeling of missing them.

The next day...

"WE'RE HOME!" My sisters shouted as they barged in my room.

I ignored them and focused on my phone.

"What's with the attitude?" Jihyo unnie asked "I'm busy" I said "Can you not give time to us?" They asked.

"You never gave time to me so I guess it's okay" I said "I just wanted to be fair" I added and went back on my phone.

"Just let her be" I heard Mom say and they left.

I sighed and took a shower.

Time skip...

Dad called me to eat dinner.

I went down and saw all of them.

"Let's eat?" Jeongyeon unnie asked and I nodded.

I sat with them "How's school?" Momo unnie asked "Hard" I said "You can do it" Sana unnie said.

Hopefully, since I'll graduate in a few months.

"Unnies, can we go somewhere tomorrow?" I asked "We have schedules tomorrow" Mina unnie said.

"You always do" I said "How about me?" I mumbled "Y/N, you're being childish" Dahyun unnie said.

"We already talked about this" Chaeyoung unnie said "You need to understand" Tzuyu unnie said.

"No" I said and looked at them "You don't understand!" I said "Y/N, sit down" Mom said.

"They don't understand" I said "We do, we're your sisters" They said 'I don't feel like I have sisters" I said.

"I-" I cut myself off "I'm tired of this" I said and stormed out.

I went in my room "They really won't understand my longing for them" I said and cried on my bed.

TWICE POV

We looked at our parents and they were glaring at us.

"Go and talk to her" They said "I'm scared" Nayeon unnie said and we laughed nervously.

We walked to her room and knocked "What?" We heard Y/N say "Can we come in?" We asked and she opened the door.

Y/N POV

I went back to my bed as soon as I open the door.

They went in "We're sorry" They apologized and hugged me.

I cried again "Don't cry, Mom will scold us" They said and I giggled while crying.

"I almost hated you for not being here everytime" I said "Especially when I needed you the most" I added and they wiped my tears.

They hugged me "Well clear our schedules tomorrow and spend our time together" Jihyo unnie said and I smiled.

So starting today, we'll be having 6 modules everyday wtf help us 💀