Mina - I won't give up

Requested by:Fanfictionsislife

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Y/N, won't you stop and give up already?" Mina asked "Never" I said "You've been courting me for three years-" I cut her off "And I will continue to" I said.

"You know she's still the one I love, right?" She said and I nodded.

"That's why I'm trying so hard to make us happen" I said "I'm afraid" She said "I'm afraid to love and get hurt again" She added.

"Love doesn't hurt. Loving the wrong person does" I said "Give me one chance and I'll prove it to you" I said.

"I'll love you and won't hurt you" I said "That's what she said" She said "I'm not her" I said.

"How can you move on when you're always thinking about her?" I asked "You're comparing me to Chaeyoung" I said.

"She's already happy" I said "Isn't it your turn to find happiness?" I asked "You deserve everything in the world, Mina" I said and smiled.

"Mina, let me help you forget about her" I said "Let's make memories for us and together, we'll write our own love story" I said as she smiled.

"Just give me more time" She said and I sighed.

"I'll wait" I said "Always know that I love you" I said and she nodded.

A month later...

I went to my sister's restaurant to get my take out food.

I saw a familiar figure "Mina?" I called her.

I smiled as soon as I saw her "Hey" She said "Why are you here?" I asked "I just missed the food here" She said and smiled.

"Are you alone?" I asked "Actually, she's with me" I heard someone say.

It was Chaeyoung.

I looked at Mina "Why are you with her?" I asked "W-We're dating again" She stuttered.

I looked at her in disbelief "Mina, she cheated on you!" I said "But she promised she won't do it again" She said and I took a deep breath.

"I can't believe you" I said "Where's the Somi girl now?" I asked Chaeyoung "She disappeared" She said.

"Mina, if she hurts you again, don't call me" I said "This is unbelievable!" I said and left.

I went in my car and took a deep breath.

Tears suddenly began streaming down my face.

Why am I crying now?

I shouldn't cry because of this.

I punched the steering wheel because of frustration "FUCK THIS LIFE!" I shouted.

I drove to my sister's house.

I knocked on the door and she opened it.

She gasped "What happened?" She asked "Mina" I said and she sighed.

We went in her house and sat on her couch.

I told her what happened.

"I already told you to stop courting her" She said "There's a lot of people in the world tht you can love" She added and I shook my head.

"I only want Mina" I said "She's the only one I want" I added.

"Unnie, the three years of waiting went to waste" I said and sobbed.

"I wish I found someone like Irene unnie" I said "She's mine, don't you dare steal her away from me" She threatened and I laughed.

"Don't laugh, you're supposed to be sad" She said and hugged me.

"I'll always be here for you and love you, remember that" She said "What will I do now?" I asked her.

"It's your life, do what makes you happy" She said "I don't know" I said and giggled.

"SEULGI!" Someone shouted from outside.

We went to take a look who it was.

"UNNIE!" I shouted and hugged her.

"Y/N, I didn't know you were here" Irene unnie said "Love" Seulgi unnie said and I frowned.

"Not infront of me" I said "I better get going now" I said and hugged them before leaving.

6 months later...

I drove around the city and saw them.

Mina and Chaeyoung.

It looks like Chaeyoung was forcing Mina to come with her.

I opened my door and went out of my car.

"I regretted giving you another chance if you'll manipulate me like this" Mina said and Chaeyoung scoffed.

"You do whatever I tell you to" Chaeyoung said and held Mina's wrist.

"Excuse me?" I said "Y-Y/N" Mina stuttered "This is why I don't trust you, Chaeyoung" I said.

"Acting like a hero again, Y/N?" Chaeyoung said "Y/N, just go" Mina said and I shook my head.

"Don't tell me what to do" I said "You're gonna let go of Mina or I'll tell the police who you really are" I threatened Chaeyoung.

"You know nothing" She said and I laughed.

"I know everything" I said "Son Chaeyoung, a drug lord and bank robber" I said and they gasped.

"What?" Mina said "How did you know?" Chaeyoung asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"No wonder you're so rich" I said and laughed.

"Let go of her or you'll be imprisoned" I threatened "I'll get my revenge, Kang Y/N" She said and I nodded.

"Bye-bye" I said and she walked away.

I looked at Mina "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked and she nodded.

We were silent the whole time "We're here" I said "I-I'm sorry" She apologized "I should've listened to you" She added and I smiled.

"Can I still court you?" I asked "You're really not giving up?" She asked "I never will" I said and she smiled.

"I'll give you a chance" She said "Maybe you're really the one for me but I was just blinded by my 'love' for Chaeyoung" She said and smiled.

"Please, don't hurt me" She said "Trust me" I said and pecked her forehead.

"Go in now" I said and she nodded.

"Thank you, Y/N" She said and pecked my cheeks.

A year later...

Mina and I sat on a bench at the park.

"Y/N" She called and I hummed.

"Thank you" She said "For what?" I asked "For waiting for me" She said and I smiled.

"Thank you for loving me when I'm still in love with someone else" She said.

"Thank you for not giving up on me" She said and kissed me.