Tzuyu - Sight

Requested by: PizdetsKakoy

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Y/N, why do you care for me so much?" Tzuyu asked "Because I love you" I said.

"How can you love someone like me?" She asked "I'm blind and useless" She added.

"You're not useless, Tzu" I said "You always have to take care of me because I can't see" She said.

"I love staying here with you and spending time with you" I said and caressed her cheek.

"I hope I'll be able to see you" She said "You'll be amazed of how pretty I am" I said and we laughed.

When I met her, she already lost her sight.

"Your surgery is in a month" I said "I want you to be the first person that I see after the surgery, okay?" She said and I nodded.

A month later...

Tzuyu just finished her surgery and the doctor told me that it went well.

I went to her room and smiled.

An hour later...

She finally woke up "Y/N, is that you?" She asked and I nodded.

"You're really beautiful" She said and cried.

I hugged her "My sight is back" She said and I wiped her tears.

"Do you want me to call your fami-" She cut me off "I don't have one, remember?" She said.

"You have one" I said "But they abandoned me" She said "You're my only family" She said.

"I'm not the only one" I said "You have me, my family and my friends" I said and giggled.

"I have cousins who wants to meet you" I said "They're actually on their way here and they bought lots of breads for you" I said "The chewy ones that you prefer" I added and she laughed.

"What are their names again?" She asked "They're too many to mention" I said and she giggled.

"I only remember Chaeyoung, she's the same age like us, right?" She said and I nodded.

"Her girlfriend is Mina unnie" She said and I nodded.

"There are six more" I said "The oldest is Nayeon unnie" I said and she nodded.

"Then Jeongyeon unnie" She said "Momo unnie, Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie" She said

"And Dahyun unnie" She said and I smiled.

"You remembered" I said and she smiled.

She stared at me "You have a beautiful heart and face" She said and I blushed.

"Your phone is ringing" She said and I answered it.

"WHAT ROOM ARE YOU? WE'RE ALREADY IN THE HOSPITAL!" My cousins shouted.

"Room 123" I said and ended the call.

"They're noisy and loud so be ready" I said and she laughed.

The door barged open "HI, TZUYU!" They shouted "We're NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChae" They introduced and we laughed.

"She knows" I said "We bought lots of food and chewy breads to be specific" Jihyo unnie said.

"Just call us unnie's since you're part of the family" They said and I smiled.

"Thank you, unnie" She said "When's the wedding?" Nayeon unnie asked "I'll organize it" Sana unnie said.

"I'll be in charge with the food" Momo unnie said.

"UNNIES, I'M NOT ASKING HER YET" I said "But she already confessed her love for me" Tzuyu said.

"Now that my sight is back, I fell for Y/N more" Tzuyu said "I saw how she loved me and the people around her" She added.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "YES!" My cousins said and I glared at them.

I looked at back at Tzuyu and she kissed me.

We pulled away "That's a yes, right?" I said and she nodded.