Momo - Babe

Requested by: nosananolife09

Female reader

Y/N POV

My boyfriend broke up with me.

That makes him my 9th ex.

That's great, right?

I went to my friend's house "UNNIE, I'M SINGLE AGAIN!" I excitedly said "You're drunk, Y/N" She said.

"Momoring, why do they keep on hurting me?" I asked and sat on her couch.

"Because they don't see how beautiful you are, inside and out" She said "Should I just be single forever?" I asked.

"Do you want anything? I'll help you" She said "I want someone to look at me and think 'She's my happy ending' and that's it" I said.

"But it's hard to find the person who'll be able to think of that way" I said and looked at her.

I must say, she looks pretty.

How can I not notice that?

"Do you want to sleep in my room?" She asked "I'll sleep on the couch" I said and smiled.

She carried me "Where are you bringing me?" I asked "My room" She said and I giggled.

"Why did you even ask me if I want to sleep in your room if I had no other choice that agreeing?" I said.

We arrived in her room "It's my first time here" I said and she laid me on her bed.

"You'll sleep beside me, right?" I said and she nodded.

"I'll just get some water for you" She said and I nodded.

The next day...

I woke up in her arms.

I smiled while seeing her asleep with her mouth slightly open.

I snuggled closer to her but my head ache worsen.

I tried to stand up "Where are you going?" She asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Headache" I said "Just lay here" She said "I'll get you some orange juice" She added and I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and saw my ex calling me.

I answered it "What?" I asked "I want you back" He said and I scoffed.

"Fuck off my life already" I said "I'm lucky I wasn't touched by you when I knew how disgusting you are and you had the audacity to broke up with me plus you're calling me now because you want me back?" I said.

"I don't want to" I said "You'll regret it" He said "Fuck you" I said and threw my phone.

"What happened? Momo unnie asked "He wants me back and I don't" I said and she giggled.

"Do you remember anything last night?" She asked "All of it" I said "I wasn't that drunk to not remember" I added.

She gave me a glass of orange juice and I gulped it.

"Unnie, can I stay here for a while?" I asked and she nodded "You can just live here with me since it's lonely on my own" She said.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded "But you only have one room" I said "Both of us will sleep here" She said and I nodded.

"I'll get my things later" I said "Go and eat lunch downstairs" She said "What about you?" I asked "I'll have a shower" She said and I nodded.

Time skip...