Nayeon - Overprotective

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm TWICE's 10th member and Maknae so my members protects me so much, especially Nayeon unnie.

I loved our outfits for More&More comeback.

We finished our promotions and was given a few days of break before getting ready for our 2nd full album.

We're currently eating dinner at our dorm "Unnies, I'll go out with my friends tomorrow" I said "Boys?" They asked "Nope because you won't allow me" I said.

"I'll go with you" Nayeon unnie said "No need" I said "You need to be safe" She said "I want to bond with my friends" I said "Are we gonna argue about this again?" She asked "I just won't go" I said "I'm done eating" I said and went to my room.

NAYEON POV

This happens all the time "I'll go and talk to her" I said and they nodded.

I knocked on her room's door "Y/N, I'll go in, okay?" I said and entered without waiting for her response.

I heard sobs "Aigoo" I said and laid next to her "Unnie's sorry" I said but she ignored me "I'm sorry for being over protective" I said and hugged her from the back.

She looked at me with her shiny eyes because of tears "Such a baby" I said and she hid her on my neck "I'm sorry for my attitude" She said in between her sobs.

"You can go out with your friends tomorrow but you should be here before dinner time, okay?" I said "Without you?" She asked and I nodded.

We cuddled with each other and she stopped crying "Feeling better?" I asked and she nodded "I want some grapes" She said and I giggled.

"Let's get you some" I said and Let's just stay like this, unnie" She said hugging me tighter "I'll just chat the others to get you some" I said and she nodded. 

TWICE

Nabongs: Get some grapes for N/N.
Ostritch: I'm still cleaning.
Momoring: I'm eating.
Squirrel: I'll do it. Does my baby want more?
Thomas: Shut up.
Penguin: Where's the ketchup?
Dubu: I saw it on the couch.
StrawberryPrincess: Can someone get me the strawberries?
Yoda: I also want some bread.

I heard a knock "Delivery for my baby" Sana said and we giggled "Thank you, unnie" Y/N said and ate her grapes.

"Why aren't you leaving?" I asked "I'll wait for the plate" Sana said "Is it good?" I asked and Y/N nodded.

Y/N POV

The next day...

I went out with my friends from highschool.

We did a lot of things and I lost track of time.

My phone died and I forgot to bring my powerbank.

NAYEON POV

It's already past dinner time "Did you try calling her again?" I asked and they all nodded "But she isn't answering" They said.

I called her again but she still isn't picking up "Should we inform manager-nim?" Jihyo asked and I nodded.

Manager-nim went to our dorm and we explained everything "Maybe her phone died" She said "That's why I don't want her leaving all by herself" I said and sighed.

We were gathered at the couch "I'M BACK!" Someone shouted "What are you talking about?" Y/N asked and they hugged her.

"What's happening?" She asked "We thought something bad happened to you" They said and I went to my room.

Y/N POV

Nayeon unnie went to her room.

"Is she mad?" I asked "She was so worried. She thought something happened to you" They said.

"I'll rest now. I'm sorry for not picking up because my phone died" I said "See?" Manager-nim said.

I changed into my pajamas and went to Nayeon unnie's room.

I went in "Didn't your parents taught you to knock before going inside someone's room?" She asked "I'm sorry" I said and laid next to her.

"Why are you here?" She asked "Unnie, I'm sorry" I said and hugged her "What took you so long?" She asked "My phone died and I lost track of time" I said.

She hugged me back "Did you enjoy it?" She asked and I nodded "It was a lot of fun" I said and she giggled.

"I was so worried about you" She said "My unnies cares for me so much. I'm so blessed" I said and she pecked my forehead "Did you already eat?" She asked and my stomach grumbled making her laugh.

"I'll cook something for you" She said and she carried me on her back.

We went out and the other unnies were watching something "What is that?" I asked "Horror" They said and I ran to the kitchen where Nayeon unnie was.

"Why are you running?" She asked "They're watching a horror movie and I'm scared" I said and she giggled.

She finished cooking my food "Thank you for the food!" I said and ate "Is it good?" She asked and I nodded while my food.

I washed the dishes "UNNIES, I'LL SLEEP NOW. GOODNIGHT AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU!" I shouted from the kitchen and went to my room.