Momo - Suitor

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Good morning, beautiful" Momo said as I playfully roll my eyes.

Momo is my suitor.

I know, right?

I'm so beautiful for a Hirai Momo to like me.

"What's our agenda for today?" I asked "You told me that you love chocolate, right?" She asked and I nodded.

I love chocolate.

"There's this like chocolate museum where in we get to taste and eat chocolate" She said.

"We can also make our own chocolate" She said "Interesting" I said and she smiled.

"Do you want to grab drinks before heading there?" She asked and I nodded.

She started driving "Aren't you busy?" I asked to start a conversation.

"Not at the moment" She said "It's our break so I'll most likely go home" She said.

"Japan?" I asked and she nodded.

I want to meet her parents.

"Do you think it'll be possible if I come with you?" I hesitantly asked.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I shouldn't.

It's her time with her family.

"Forget about what I said" I said "Why?" She asked "I'll visit them some other time" I said and she nodded.

"For how long?" I asked "Three weeks" She said "That's good" I said.

"You don't like me here?" She asked and pouted.

I giggled at the reaction.

"You haven't been home for a while now. It's good that you get to go home now" I said and she smiled.

"Do you want anything from there?" She asked "Nunnieothing in particular" I said.

Time skip...

We arrived at the chocolate museum.

"It's pretty" I said "I know I am" She said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Did Nayeon unnie possess you or something?" I asked "It's called confidence, honey" She said.

I groaned at what she just called me.

"I'd prefer being called by my name" I said and she stuck her tongue out.

"Won't your name be better with my surname?" She asked "Maybe a few years from now" I said and laughed.

She widened her eyes and gasped.

"That would be amazing!" She excitedly said and held my hand.

"But I'm still wondering why we're not yet dating" She said.

"We're still both busy with our lives, Momo, especially you" I said and she nodded.

"But I really appreciate you making time for me" I said and she smiled.

"Of course" She said and I smiled.

"And trust me, I'm just waiting for the perfect time for us" I said.

"You know I trust you" She said.

Time skip...

We did a lot inside the museum.

We got to eat as much as chocolate as we want.

We walked our way to her car.

"Did you have fun?" She asked and I nodded.