Tzuyu - Size

Requested by: Quacksonreader

Male reader

Y/N POV

"Love, did I gain weight?" Tzuyu asked and I looked at her.

"Slight" I said and she gasped.

"You should stop feeding me a lot" She said and I laughed

"It's not my fault" I said "Yes, it is" She said and pouted.

"I feed you and it's your obligation to go and workout after" I said "Fuck you" She said and I laughed harder.

She's mad.

"What about we go workout later?" I asked and she just nodded.

"Hey, don't be mad" I said and hugged her.

"We have our comeback soon and I need to lose weight as soon as possible or-" I cut her off "If we rush losing weight, it'll be bad for our body" I said.

"Let's check your weight" I said and she nodded.

"You just gained about 3 kg so don't panic" I said and she laughed.

"You barely gained a kilogram" She said and whined.

"I always workout after eating, don't blame me" I said and she frowned.

She looked down.

"Will you hate me if I get chubby?" She asked "Nope" I said.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked "Look me in the eyes" I said and she looked at me.

"I'm in love with you because you make me happy and not because of your body" I said.

"I don't care about your size" I said "What I care about is you" I said "I want you to eat well to maintain your healthy body" I added and smiled.

"What if you find someone sexy-" I cut her off "Fuck them because I already have you" I said.

"I can't imagine losing you" I said "Especially for that stupid reason" I added.

I hugged her and sighed "I'm deeply in love with you, Chou Tzuyu" I said.

"I'm lucky to have you" She said "I am" I said.

"Chou Tzuyu, the girl everyone dreamed of having is mine" I said and laughed.

"Shut up" She said "It's true" I said and pecked her lips.

Damn, I'm in love with her.