Mina - Accident

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

We're having a concert and it's already the encore stage.

I was running around the stage and waving at our fans.

I saw Mina unnie and back hugged her.

She looked at me and accidentally kissed my lips.

I widened my eyes and screamed.

The fans squealed "UNNIE!" I shouted.

She giggled and hugged me "You're so cute" She said and I pushed her away.

"I told you to stay away from Sana unnie, you're being like her" I said and went back to running around the stage.

"Really?" I heard Nayeon unnie said "Mina and Y/N accidentally kissed each other?" She said and the fans shouted a yes.

I ran to Momo unnie "Unnie, they'll tease me" I said and hid behind her when I saw the other members approaching.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Jeongyeon unnie said and I pouted.

"ONCE, Y/N is shy-shy-shy" Sana unnie said "I'm not" I said "Why are you hiding behind Momo?" Dahyun unnie said.

"Because you're teasing me" I said "Mwah" Tzuyu unnie teased "Was it really an accident or she did it on purpose?" Chaeyoung unnie asked.

"We can replay the videos of our fans and see the it was really an accident" I said.

"Whatever. Control yourself" Mina unnie said "MiY/N!" The fans shouted

What about Michaeng?

It's the superior ship.

I ran around the stage and slipped.

My butt hurts.

Everyone laughed even my members.

"Why are you laughing? I'm hurt" I said and sulked.

I walked back "Where are you going?" Jihyo unnie asked but I ignored her.

I went backstage "Pinky oppa, it hurts!" I said "MEDIC!" He shouted and I sat down.

"Can you stand up?" The medic asked "It hurts" I said "My left butt hurts more, I think I'll have a bruise there" I said.

"Ice pack" The medic said "I'll place this on my left butt?" I said and they nodded.

"Can you go back there?" Pinky oppa asked and I nodded.

"I'll bring this ice pack with me" I said and they nodded.

I went back on the stage and held the ice pack on place.

I smiled to the fans "Y/N, ARE YOU OKAY?" They asked and I nodded.

"It's just a bruise" I said "WE'RE SORRY FOR LAUGHING" They said "It's not your fault" I said "I'm really clumsy" I said and giggled.

I sat at the edge of the stage "Does it hurt?" A fan asked "Not at all" I said "If it did, I would've screamed earlier when I fell" I said and giggled.

The songs are done and I tried to stand up.

It hurts but I need to smile.

I walked at the center of the stage but kept my distance from the members.

We bowed as a team and walked backstage when someone slapped my left butt cheek.

I screamed in pain and fell on the ground.

Who the duck did that?

The fans gasped "Y/N!" They said and the members helped me.

"It hurts" I said and Pinky oppa carried me backstage.

"She fell pretty bad earlier" The medic said "Y/N, I'm sorry" Nayeon unnie apologized "I slapped your butt, I didn't you're in so much pain" She said.

I ignored her "She needs a wheelchair" The medic said "She can't walk?" The members asked.

"She can but it will put her in pain"  The medic said "It's not necessary" I said "If the fans sees me in a wheelchair, they'll be worried" I said.

"I'll just walk" I said "Pinky oppa can help me" I said "But Y/N-" I cut them off.

"I just want to rest now" I said "I'll change my clothes" I said and slowly walked to the changing room.

MINA POV

"She's mad" I said "Why did you tease her earlier?" Momo said "We didn't!" The members said.

"Why did we laugh at her when she slipped?" Jihyo asked "Why didn't we help her?" I asked.

"Mina, you help her" Nayeon unnie said "Why me?" I asked "You're her girlfriend, dumb" Jeongyeon said.

Oh, right.

"I'm scared" I said "Help her" They said and I sighed.

Time skip...

We finished changing and I helped her.

"Let me help you" I said "I don't need your help" She said "Just let me" I said and held her hand.

We went out of the place and saw a lot of people with their cameras.

I helped her walk slowly and went in the mini bus.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, we're sorry" The members apologized "No" I said and pouted.

"You didn't help and you just laughed at me" I said "And you teased me to Mina unnie, what if the fans get a suspicion?" I said.

"We'll be caught" I said "WE'RE SORRY" They said and pinched my cheeks.

"Only if you'll buy me tteokbokki" I said "WE WILL!" They said "I'm starving" I said.

Time skip...

We arrived at our dorm since we held the concert here in South Korea.

I went in my room and changed into my pajamas "Love, can I sleep here tonight?" Mina unnie asked and I nodded.

She laid next to me "Does it still hurt?" She asked and I nodded.

She hugged me "I love you" She said and I giggled "I love you, too" I said.

I kissed her lips "Was the kiss earlier really an accident?" She asked and I nodded.

"But I liked it" I said "It made my heart flutter" I said and she smiled.

"Don't forget about my tteokbokki tomorrow" I said and she nodded.

"Goodnight" We both said and we cuddled closer to each other.