Sana - Sana's baby

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

We're currently filming for Idol Master.

We're playing this things where we pass the chips until we finish all the members in our teams.

It's like a relay.

Jihyo unnie and I won't play since we're the host for today.

Momo unnie and Sana unnie kept on laughing that's why their team lost.

"Why are you two laughing?" Jihyo unnie asked "We kissed" Sana unnie said while laughing.

What's funny if they kissed?

"It's not our first time, right?" Momo unnie said and the two laughed.

Not the first time, huh?

Nayeon unnie looked at me with a worried look.

I smiled at her "We hope that you guys will support our group in the future" I said "This has been TWICE, thank you" Jihyo unnie said and we bowed.

The filming ended and we thanked everyone.

Time skip...

All of the members have different schedule after the Idol Master.

We separated ways and I went to Knowing Bros.

Nayeon unnie and Dahyun unnie is with me.

"Sana unnie fucked up, didn't she?" Dahyun unnie asked and I nodded

"Let's forget about it for a while and enjoy filming for Knowing Bros." Nayeon unnie said and we nodded.

Time skip...

I went to Heechul oppa since we're also close and he also knows about me and Sana.

"Oppa, can you ask me something later?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Ask me what I'm looking for my future partner" I said "What about Sana?" He asked "She's my girlfriend but she pissed me off earlier" I said.

Time skip...

We're already filming "Y/N, what are you looking for, for your future partner?" Heechul oppa asked.

"That's hard" I said "I'm okay with a boy or a girl" I said.

"I want the one who treats me with so much love, the one who don't enjoy being kissed by others, who don't laugh when being kissed by others and the loyal one" I said and sighed.

"That's weird" They said and I smiled.

We finished filming and went back to our van.

"Do you have a plan?" Nayeon unnie asked "Ignore her until our episode for Knowing Bros. is out" I said.

We arrived at our dorm and I went to my room making sure to lock it.

SANA POV

I just came back from our schedule today.

I went to Y/N's room and knocked "Love, it's me" I excitedly said.

I can't wait to cuddle with her.

"FUCK OFF" She shouted and I widened my eyes.

"YAH! CHOI Y/N, HOW DARE YOU CURSE AT ME?" I shouted but there were no replies.

"You can't blame her" Nayeon unnie said "She's mad at you" She added and went in her room.

What's the reason for her to get mad at me?

I'm too tired to deal with her now.

Y/N POV

The next day...

I woke up and prepared myself.

I took a brush, wash my face and went out of my room.

I prepared our breakfast and felt someone backhug me.

"Are you still mad?" Sana asked "Yes" I said "Stay away from me" I said but she hugged me tighter

"Why are you mad?" She asked "You have no idea?" I asked "Sana, you don't act like you have a girlfriend" I said and removed her arms from me.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" I shouted and ignored Sana.

A week later...

We don't have schedules for today.

They already released our episode on Knowing Bros.

Someone entered my room "Y/N, we'll watch it" Jeongyeon unnie said "I'll pass, I'll rest today" I said and smiled.

She nodded and left my room.

SANA POV

Time skip...

We finished watching "It's because of the kiss?" I asked and the members nodded.

"It's Momo's fault" I said "Momo also said that it's not your first time and you laughed like you were fluttered" Jihyo said.

"I'm just-" Chaeyoung cut me off "Unnie, just go and apologize to her" She said "She'll forgive you" She added and I sighed.

I went in her room and laid next to her.

She was sleeping and I hugged her.

"I love you" I whispered and pecked her forehead.

Y/N POV

Time skip...

I woke up with Sana beside me.

I missed this girl.

But I'm still mad at her.

She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed it.

"I'm sorry" She apologized and I sulked "No. You're so bad to me" I said and turned around.

"Why are you so childish, my baby?" She said "I'm not a baby" I said "Yes, you are" She said and turned me around.

She pinched my cheeks "Sana's baby" She said and kissed me.

"Forgive me, honey?" She apologized "Babe? Love? Sweetheart? Cutie pie?" She said and I giggled.

"I prefer Sana's baby more" I said and she smiled.

"Do you forgive me now?" She asked "How many times did you kiss Momo unnie?" I asked.

"I can't count but everything's accidental and was not on purpose" She said.

"I only like kissing you" She said "I can even eat you out if you want" She said "SANA!" I shouted and she laughed.