Nayeon - Promise

Male reader

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw my bunny next to me "Hey, love" I said and she smiled "Good morning" She said and I pecked her lips "You'll be busy again starting tomorrow" I said and pouted.

She smiled "What do you want to do today?" She asked "I don't know. It's our first day to be dating publicly" I said "I forgot that we announced it yesterday" She said and laughed.

"Let's go on a date" I said and she nodded "I'll get ready" She said and went to the bathroom.

I checked my schedule "I'll be busy starting tomorrow, too" I said.

Nayeon finished showering "Love, I'll be busy starting tomorrow" I said "Be a good boy" She said "Be a good girl, don't flirt with your members. You're getting Sana's ways" I said and she smiled "I'll ask the boys if you're behave" She said "I'll take a shower now" I said and kissed her forehead.

Timeskip...

We arrived at a restaurant to eat lunch.

We ate and I drove to the beach "Let's just breathe for a while" I said and she nodded.

We sat on the sand "Love?" I called "Hmm?" She asked "I promise to marry you someday and we'll have kids" I said and she smiled.

I took out a ring "This is my promise ring" I said "Thank you" She said "I'll be waiting" She said and I kissed her.

I brome the kiss "I love you, Im Nayeon" I said "I'll marry you, Han Y/N" She said and I smiled.

A month later...

It's been a pretty hectic month but I never forget to message Nayeon everyday.

Y/N: We'll be going to L.A. now. Take care.
Nayeon: Have a safe flight. I love you.
Y/N: I love you, too.

Timeskip...

We arrived in L.A. for a concert "Jin Hyung" I called "Yes?" He asked "I'll just grab a coffee" I said and he nodded "Be back before dinner" He said and I nodded.

I called for a cab and headed to a near coffee shop.

BTS POV

We watched the news "A news just got in that there was a car accident on the intersection of XXXXX. The victims were found dead on the spot because of the huge impact. One of the victims were identified as Han Y/N from BTS" The reporter said.

Our manager entered our room "Please tell us it's not him" We said and cried "It's him" He said.

NAYEON POV

A year later...

It's been a year since it happened.

I am standing infront of your grave "It's already been a year, my love" I said "Your group had been making history ever since and they never forget to thank you for being their inspiration" I said and cried "Why did you have to leave me?" I asked.

"What about the future we planned?" I asked "What about your promise?" I asked "I'm still holding onto that promise" I said.

I kept on crying "I'm still hoping that one day, you'll marry me" I said "I'm still hoping for that day to come" I said.

"But it's impossible. You left me and I hate you for leaving me" I said "It's been a year but I still can't move on from you" I said. 

"Unnie, we need to leave now" Jeongyeon said and I nodded.

"I'll go back whenever I have time" I said "See you soon, my love" I said and left.

We have to attend MAMA 2019 today and I still can't accept it.

It's so hard to accept what happened even though it's already been a year.

Timeskip...

Everyone performed and it broke my heart to see BTS perform live for the first time without Y/N.

I miss him so much "Unnie, you're crying again" Jihyo whispered and rubbed my back.

I wiped my tears and the audience were yelling that everything will be okay.

I smiled weakly at them.

BTS won the SOTY award.

(This is not what they really said on the speech. I just made this up)

"Wow" RM said and we smiled "Thank you so much for giving us this award. We never thought that we will get this award but thank you" He said "ARMY, thank you som much for working hard to get us this award. We love you" He said "To our staffs, who helped us produce good music and who took good care of us, thank you" He said and paused for a while.

"To Y/N" He said and we all teared up "Y/N, WE WON AN AWARD!" He shouted "I hope you can witness this. Thank you for being our inspiration to do our very best. It's sad that you had to leave us so soon" He said and I wiped my tears.

"NAYEON-AH!" He shouted and I  looked at him "STOP CRYING EVERY NIGHT, Y/N WON'T LIKE IT!" He said and I smiled.

"YOUR MEMBERS ALWAYS TELL US THAT YOU KEPT ON CRYING DAY AND NIGHT ASKING WHY HE LEFT YOU, HE LEFT US!" He said "He never wanted to leave but it's already his time and his time here on earth is done" He said and I cried even more.

"He never wanted to leave because he told us his plans in the future. He said that he'll propose to you on a dinner date, you'll be married and have 3 kids" He said "But sadly, he can't keep his promise" He said.

I wiped my tears "Stop crying or else you'll get ugly" He said and I smiled while nodding "Thank you very much" He said and ended the speech.

I looked at my ring that Y/N gave me and smiled "I'll keep this" I whispered and pecked it.