Dahyun - Consequences

Requested by:peaxhyeon

Female reader

Y/N POV

I am secretly dating my childhood bestfriend, Dahyun.

We kept it from everyone else.

We live in a judgemental society and we're afraid that if they find out, they'll say things about us.

I arrived at school and head to my room.

"Yow! Y/N!" Dahyun shouted and approached me.

"Yep?" I asked "I'll pee" She said "And?" I asked "Come with me please" She said "Let's go then" I said.

We went to the comfort room and I closed the door.

"Missed you, too. I missed you" I said and hugged her.

"Let's go on a date later" She said "After class?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hey, you know that I love you, right?" She asked and I nodded "Why?" I asked "I just feel like I'm not showing you how much I do" She said and I smiled.

"I can feel it" I said "If we didn't love each other, we wouldn't have risk us" I said and she bit her lip.

"Stop" I said and she giggled.

"Class will begin in ten minutes. We should go now" I said and she nodded.

Time skip...

It was already break time.

Someone spoke to the mic which everyone hears through the speakers around the campus.

"Everyone, I found out something shocking earlier. Y/N and Dahyun who we thought are bestfriends, are actually girlfriends" The woman said.

I widened my eyes "I sent the voice record of their conversation earlier" The woman said "Everyone received it now so better listen to it" She said.

Isn't it SinB?

I heard gasps and gossips.

I immediately grabbed Dahyun's hand and ran outside the cafeteria.

"What do we do?" I asked "What if our parents find out?" I asked "What will happen to us?" I asked "What if they separate us?" I asked and panicked.

"Bro, chill" She said "How can I?" I asked "Don't overthink" She said "We'll see what happens" She added and patted my back.

Time skip...

We just went to the park and escaped school.

My phone rang "My dad's calling" I said "Answer it" She said and I did.

"Dad?" I called "Come home, now" He said and ended the call.

"It seems like I'm in trouble" I said and sighed.

"Handle your parents and I'll handle mine" She said and hugged me.

Time skip...

I went home and was welcomed by angry eyes.

"I'm sorry for not telling you" I said and looked down.

"Everyone in this town knows about it" My mom said "We'll surely be affected by it" My dad said.

"I apologize-" My dad cut me off "What's the point of apologizing now?" He asked.

"This wouldn't do it" He said "You need to be away from this place and especially to that girl" He said.