Mina - Gamer

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Love, let's cuddle" I said while I sit on her lap "Y/N, I'm still playing and you're annoying me" She said "You've been playing for 4 hours now" I said and pouted but she was busy with her game.

"FINE!" I shouted and left her room.

I saw her members at the couch and sat with them "Why are you sulking?" They asked "Mina won't give me attention" I said.

They laughed "You know her" They said "But she's forgetting that she has a girlfriend" I said.

"I'll leave now" I said "Aren't you gonna wait for her?" They asked "I've been waiting for hours and I don't think that she'll finish it anytime soon" I said and left.

I arrived at my house and laid on my bed.

I covered myself with blanket but I heard my door open revealing Mina.

"Love, I'm sorry" She said but I ignored her.

MINA POV

The girls informed me that Y/N left so I hurry to her house.

I went to her room "Love, I'm sorry" I said but she ignored me.

I laid next to her "Hey, I'm sorry" I said and hugged her "Mina" She said and faced me "Are you mad?" I asked.

"I was" She said "Because today is only the day that we have for each other, yet you chose to play games all day and starting tomorrow, we'll both have busy schedules" She said.

"I'm sorry. I just missed playing" I said "You missed it more than you girlfriend" She said and I shook my head "Of course not" I said.

"You were completely ignoring my presence earlier" She said "Mina, do you still love me or am I annoying you already?" She asked.

"Of course, I love you" I said "I'm sorry" I said "You said that I'm annoying. I just want your attention and you can't give it to me" She said "Should I wish for it?" She asked.

"Am I not enough?" She asked "You are more than enough" I said "You know what? Just rest in your dorm. I don't feel like talking to you" She said.

"You're not breaking up with me, are you?' I asked sadly "I'll think about it. Just go, please" She said and I nodded.

I went back to our dorm and cried "Unnie, she'll break up with me soon" I said "Pabo" Nayeon unnie said "You always play when she's around and ignore her all the time. How can she not break up with you?" She said.

"You lack a lot as a girlfriend" They said "Are you really comforting me?" I asked "Karma is a bitch" They said.

Y/N POV

A month later...

It's been a month since I last saw her.

I'm really not planning to break up with her.

I just want her to realize many things.

I went to their dorm "Mina's at her room" Jihyo said and I nodded.

I went in her room and heard sobs "Y-Y/N?" She asked and I laid next to her and cuddled with her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked "Because you'll break up with" She said "Who said that?" I asked "You-" I cut her off "I am not. As long ay you aren't hearing 'Let's end this' from me, don't believe it, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"I'm very sorry for ignoring you and-" I cut her off again "I forgive you so stop" I aaid and she hid her head onthe crook of my neck "I love you" She said "I love you, too" I said and pecked her lips.

"I love you, my gamer" I said and we slept.