Jeongyeon - Arranged

Male reader

(Warning: Includes suicide)

Y/N POV

My girlfriend will be taking a break from work because her mental health is at stake.

I'll be picking her up from their dorm and bring her to their house to fully rest.

I arrived at their dorm "Y/N" Nayeon greeted "Is she ready?" I asked and she nodded "Come in" She said and we went in.

I saw the rest of the girls hugging Jeongyeon "We'll miss you" They said "Who'll clean the dorm now?" They asked and I smiled "Y/N oppa" Tzuyu said.

Jeongyeon hugged me "Why do you smell like a woman's perfume?" She asked "Do you have another woman?" She asked and I laughed "Leave" She said and pushed me.

The girls were holding in their laugh "The ostrich is jealous" They said "Leave" She said again "Why? Are you jealous of your mother?" I said "Eh?" She asked "Your mom hugged me earlier when she told me that I'll pick you up" I said.

"I thought you have another woman. My apologies" She said "We'll get going now" She added "We'll miss you. Bye-bye" They said and she smiled.

We went in my car and I helped her with some of her things "Ready?" I asked and she nodded.

I started the engine "I'll miss those gays" She said "Thet'll visit you from time to time" I said "Still, we aren't in the same house" She said and I smiled "Cute" I said "I'm not even being cute" She said.

We arrived at their house and I helped her with her things.

We went in and they invited me for dinner which I gladly accepted.

A week later...

Jeongyeon's been taking a rest for a week now and I've been visiting her from time to time.

I went to their house since she's alone for the day.

She greeted me and we sat on their couch "What do you wanna watch?" She asked "KNOCK KNOCK!" Someone shouted and Jeongyeon opened the door.

It's her members "It's our off today" They said "We bought foods to eat" Momo said.

"You should've informed me that you're coming" Jeongyeon said "I forgot to buy drinks" Jihyo said.

"I'll buy some" I said and stood up "I'll be fast" I said and they nodded.

I drove to the convenience store and bought our drinks.

I drove back to their house "Unnie, are you getting better?" I heard Mina asked and Jeongyeon nodded.

"I'M BACK!" I said and placed the drinks in the fridge.

I sat with them "Love" Jeongyeon called "Hmm?" I asked "Your mom just texted me and said that she has something to tell you so go home" She said and I nodded.

I pecked her forehead "I'll leave you girls for a while" I said and they nodded.

I drove to our house "Mom?" I asked "Honey" She said "What is it?" I asked "Your dad and I talked and decided to let you marry someone" She said.

"Mom, you know that I already have Jeongyeon" I said "But it's for our family" She said "I can't leave her now, especially because of her condition" I said.

"Give me sometime" I said and left.

I don't know what to do so I drove to the Han river and shouted "WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?" I shouted.

I don't want to leave her but my dad will surely do something to her family and I can't afford to see her suffer more.

After hours of shouting and thinking, I went to their house.

"Oppa, you're back" Chaeyoung said "Jeongyeon, we need to talk" I said and she nodded "Privately" I said.

We went to her room "Did something happen?" She asked "Let's break up" I said "W-What?" She asked "I'm tired of you" I said and she slapped me "LEAVE!" She shouted.

I left and cried.

Is this the right choice? I asked as I drive.

They all probably hate me now.

I went back to our house "Honey, I forgot to tell you that the wedding will be next week" Mom said "Why rush?" I asked "Your dad wanted it" She said and I went to my room.

My whole life is ruined.

I'll be married to someone whom I don't love, whom I don't even know.

What about I end my life now?

JEONGYEON POV

I cried as soon as he left.

The girls asked me what happened so I explained it to them "Is this for real?" Dahyun said and showed us her phone.

He's getting married "He never really loved me" I said "Wait. Something's definitely wrong" Sana said "Eh?" We asked "We should go to his house now" She added and ran to the car.

We srrived at their house "Mrs. Bang, is Y/N there?" We asked "In his room" She said "Why?" She added "We wanna talk to him" We said and heard a gunshot coming from his room "NO!" I shouted and ran to his room.

I opened his door and saw him lying unconscious on the floor with blood under his body.

"Y/N!" I shouted and went to him but he was not responding.

We went to the hospital but he didn't make it "Jeongyeon, I need to tell you something" His mother said while wiping her tears.

"He really loved you. He broke up with you because he was in arranged marriage. I just told him earlier and he decided to break up with you so that you'll hate him and not cry if he gets married" She said and I cried more.

"He chose to die than to be married to someone who is not you" She said and the girls hugged me.

"I love you" I said and as I look at his dead body infront of me.

You'll forever be in my heart, my Y/N. Rest in paradise, my love.

Don't take your own life! You're too precious in the world and trust me, it'll all pass by.