Dahyun - Churchmates

Female reader

Y/N POV

Few years ago...

"DUBU!" I called and she smacked my head "Don't be noisy" She said and glared at me.

Time skip...

We just finished our at the church "Dubu, let's go home now" I said and she nodded.

We walked on our way home "N/N, I got accepted to be a trainee" She said "Really?" I asked excitedly and she nodded.

"I'm happy for you" I said and she looked down "I won't see you as often anymore" She said and I hugged her "I'll audition and follow you, okay?" I asked and she smiled "Promise?" She asked "Promise" I said.

A month later...

Dahyun had been busy ever since she became a trainee.

I auditioned yesterday at the same agency and luckily got in.

I'll be moving in today and finally see her again "N/N?" She asked and I smiled "I MISSED YOU" She said and hugged me "You lost a lot of weight" I said and she smiled.

We practiced and she introduced me to her friends.

Three years later...

After years of training, we'll be facing the other trainees at the show sixteen and it will decide the new girl group that will debut.

I was so nervous and happy at,the same time because Dahyun and I are together.

Few months later...

We finally debuted as TWICE making us a 10-member girl group including Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Me, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

"N/N" Dahyun called "Hm?" I asked "Let's do a live for ONCE" She sais and I nodded

We turned vlive on "ONCE" We said and laughed "The other members are already sleeping" I said.

We continued talking to them "Y/N and I are friends aleven before becoming a trainee" Dahyun said and I nodded.

"We're churchmates and when Dahyun said that she'll be a trainee, I promised her that I'll follow her and we'll reach our dreams together and I did" I said and smiled.

"It's our dream to entertain others but I auditioned first because Y/N was so shy to audition" She said and I giggled.

"But when she got in I was like I want to be with her" I said and she laughed.

The next day...

'TWICE members Dahyun and Y/N revealed their friendship even before becoming a trainee' An article says "Have you seen it?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I'm hungry" Momo unnie said "Me too" I said and she giggled "I'll cook for everyone" Jeonhlgyeon unnie said.

Few minths later...

We filmed our Private life for Mnet and now, we're reading the letters that we made for each other.

"Dubu, thank you for being my friend. You helped me a lot ever since I met you and I can't thank you enough for that. Always keep in mind that I'm here for you, you can cry on me and talk to me if you're not having a great day. I hope we'll stay like this forever and our friendship lasts forever. I love you so much" She read and teared up.

I held her hand since I was next to her "This person also helped me a lot and I am grateful to be her friend. We met at the church and our friendship started from there. I want to thank you for everything and I hope we become succesful in life, all of us" She said and we smiled.