Jeongyeon - Bias

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm on my way to attend TWICE's fanmeet, but my parents told me to have bodyguards since I'm the daughter of one of the richest businessmen of the country.

We arrived at the place "Can you stop following me?" I asked and the five guards shook their heads "Atleast let me carry the paperbags" I said and they shook their heads making me annoyed. 

We went in line "Can you keep your distance away from me?" I asked and they didn't move "This place is safe" I said and they just looked at me.

I was the next one "Give me that paperbag" I said and one of them gave it to me "Nayeon sunbaenim" I gereeted and she smiled "Lee Y/N?" She asked "How did you know?" I asked "You're the daughter of one of the richest businessmen in the country, how can I not know you?" She said ans I smiled "It's a pleasure to be recognized by such a popular individual" I said "All of us knows you" She said making me shocked.

I moved on to Jihyo "Jihyo sunbaenim" I greeted and she smiled at me "Give me that" I told the bodyguard behind me "Here" I said and she smiled "Thank you, Ms. Lee" She said "Sunbaenim, call me Y/N" I said "Only if you'll call me unnie" She said "Yes, unnie" I said.

I talked to all of the members and the last one, my bias "Jeongyeon sunbaenim" I greeted "Lee Y/N?" She asked and I nodded "Hello" She said and I smiled "I designed it especially for you and the rest of the group" I said and gave her the bracelet "Thank you" She said "My time is up. It's good meeting you" I said and bowed before leaving.

We went back home "Why is our daughter frowning?" My parents asked "Because I don't have freedom" I said "I get to go to places I want, but the guards are always with me" I said and they sighed "It's for your safety" Dad said "I know, but they can keep their distance from me" I said "It was embarassing to go to a fanmeet with guards" I said and went to my room.

The next day...

My parents told us that we have an important meeting as a family.

I went on my separate van "Where are we going?" I asked the driver "JYPE building" He said and I smiled.

We arrived and cameras were everywhere.

We went inside "Can you stay away from me?" I asked the guards and they looked at my Dad "This place is secured" I said and Dad nodded.

They stood away from me "Why are we here?" I asked "You'll know it later" Mom said and I nodded.

We went to a conference room "Pd-nim" I bowed at him "This child is really polite" He said and I smiled.

We sat down "The girls will be here in a minute" He said "Girls?" I asked "One in a million. We are TWICE" A group of girls said and bowed at us "TWICE?" I asked and they nodded.

They sat down "What is happening?" I asked "Our company and JYPE will have a partnership" Mom said "And what do TWICE and I have to do with that?" I asked "You'll have a special stage" Pd-nim said "Why?" I asked "I'm not an idol and you don't even know if I have the talent" I said "We saw your videos" Pd-nim said making me glare at my parents "You're good" TWICE complimented and I bowed.

I looked down because of shyness "Don't be shy" I felt someone rub my back "Sana unnie" I said and guards told her to stay away from me "What the hell is your problem?" I asked and glared at them "Can you atleast respect them?" I asked "I'm so done with this life" I said "Please excuse me" I said and left.

I just can't get it. Why do they have to be over proctective that other people can't even get near me.

I went to the toilet and breathed "Are you okay?" I heard someone asked "Jeongyeon unnie" I said and she smiled "You okay?" She asked "Nope" I honestly said "Mind telling me?" She asked "I just don't have freedom because of the guards. Others can't even get near me and I hate it" I said and broke down "Don't cry or they will scold me" She said and I giggled.