Momo - We're okay now

Part two of "Love is painful".

Requested by:GayForTwice09

Female reader

Y/N POV

It's been a year since it all happened and I have been slowly moving on from it.

"Y/N, did you see the article about Momo?" My friend asked "Why?" I asked "It's all over the internet" They said.

"Just tell me" I said "See? you still like her" They said "I'm just curious" I said "Just fucking leave if you won't tell me" I said.

"Well, they broke up" They said and I gasped.

"That's sad" I said "I thought that they'll last longer" I added and sighed.

"No one expected it" They said "Was the reason of the breakup told?" I asked "Busy schedules" They said.

"That's why being an idol is hard" I said "They do so much things that their fans don't know because they don't want them to worry" I said.

I looked at the time "I need to go now" I said and left.

I went to my studio "What songs to write?" I asked myself.

I can't think about anything to write so I went for a walk.

Time skip...

I was walking down the street when I saw a familiar figure.

"Y/N!" She shouted and approached me.

"Nayeon?" I asked and she nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm walking with kookeu, as you can see" She said and looked at her dog.

"What about you?" She asked "I can't think of anything to write so I decided to walk for a while" I said and she nodded.

"NAYEON UNNIE!" Someone shouted and approached us.

"Momo?" I asked and she nodded.

"How have you been?" She asked "Good" I said "Why are you out here?" I asked "Can't I be out?" She asked.

"Nevermind" I said "Y/N, can you help us?" They said "With what?" I asked "Boo and Dobby, my dogs are too heavy to carry at the same time" Momo said.

"Let the other one walk" I said "Just help her, Y/N" Nayeon said "Fine" I said and they smiled.

I carried Boo until we reached their dorm.

"Thank you" They said and was about to go in when I called Momo.

"Nayeon unnie, you go in first" She said and closed the door.

"I was just gonna say something" I said "Go on" She said.

"I used to think that love is painful because of what you did to me" I said "But I realized that someone else is planned for me, someone who'll truly love me and will spend the eternity with me" I added and smiled.

"I felt the pain of love before but I know that the happiness that I'll feel in the later on will all be worth it and I thank you for everything" I said.

"I must really be a fool for not keeping you" She said and I shook my head.

"You're just saying that because your heart is broken" I said and she smiled.

"So you heard about it" She said "My friends told me" I said.

"I'll always be here as a friend" I said "Thank you" She said "For choosing to forgive me and not having hatred on me" She said and hugged me.

"We're okay now?" She asked and I nodded.

"You should probably go now" She said and I nodded.

"Call me whenever you're sad" I said and she nodded.

I feel better letting it out.

Wrote this at 3:45 am