Jihyo - I love you

Requested by: EyesonmePAYATTENTION

Female reader

Y/N POV

Jihyo and I are married for two years and we have two little babies.

I've been taking care of the kids since Jihyo is always busy with work.

She's the leader of the nation's girl group and I understand it.

But it just disappoints me sometimes.

She's too busy with her career that she often forget about us, about her own family.

"Mama, when is Mommy Jihyo coming home?" Our first child, Hyewon asked.

"She said she'll be here in an hour" I said and she smiled.

"Minju, did you hear that? We'll see Mommy again and we'll be complete!" Hyewon excitedly said.

"Mama, is that true?" Minju asked and I nodded.

She smiled and jumped on my arms.

I hugged her "Are you happy?" I asked and she nodded.

"We haven't seen her in a month so I really do" The kids said and I smiled.

I received a call from Jihyo "Love, are you almost here?" I asked "I can't come today, something came up. I'm sorry" She said.

I sighed heavily.

"The kids misses you. I miss you" I said "I miss you, too, but this is really important" She said "Than us?" I asked.

"Y/N, don't make it hard for me" She said "Just," I said "Just take care, I'll handle the kids" I added and ended the call.

"Is mommy almost here?" The kids asked "Mommy can't come today" I said "She has some work to do, do you want to watch cocomelon?" I asked and they nodded.

They're just seven and 4 years old.

I turned the tv on and they watched.

JIHYO POV

I feel guilty for not coming home tomorrow.

We have a free day today an I planned a date for me and Y/N.

I went home "Love, get changed" I said "MOMMY!" The kids greeted and hugged me.

"My angels" I said "We miss you so much" They said "I missed you more" I said.

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked "Out. We'll drop the kids at our dorm And the members will take care of them" I said and she smiled.

Time skip...

We dropped the kids off and went to our favorite place.

I ordered the food and noticed that my wife is staring at me.

I smiled at her.

We started eating our food when I received I call.

It was Nayeon unnie.

"The kids are crying" She said "They're finding you and Y/N" She added and I sighed.

"We'll be there" I said and ended the call.

I looked at my wife "Love, we should go now" I said "Why? We just got here" She said "The kids are finding us" I said and she nodded.

We arrived at the dorm "MAMA! MOMMY!" The kids shouted and hugged us.

"We'll get going now. Thank you" I said and my members nodded.

Y/N POV

Time skip...

We placed the kids to sleep and head to our room.

Jihyo hugged me "I'm sorry" She apologized "For?" I asked and hugged her back.

"For not being here everytime that I should be" She said "I understand" I said "How about we lay down on bed and cuddle?" I said and she nodded.

We laid on our bed and cuddled "How is work?" I asked "I don't want to talk about it" She said and I nodded.

I was in her arms and I hugged her tighter "What do you want to do tomorrow?" She asked "Anything. I just want to be with you and the kids" I said and she smiled.

JIHYO POV

She slowly closed her eyes "I love you" She said and fell asleep.

I kissed her forehead "I love you, too" I said and fell asleep afterwards.