Dahyun - Photographer

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Dahyun and I planned to have a date after their busy schedule.

I picked her up from their dorm "I missed you so much" She said and hugged me "I missed you too" I said and pecked her forehead "Let's go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Love, Take a picture of me" She said and I nodded.

"Why are you so pretty?" I asked "Because I'm Kim Dahyun" She said "I'm so lucky to be yours, Ms

"Why are you so pretty?" I asked "Because I'm Kim Dahyun" She said "I'm so lucky to be yours, Ms. Kim" I said and she pecked my lips "I love you" She said.

"We've been together for a year now, but I still can't believe that you're mine" I said and she laughed "And that laugh of yours, really" I said and she hugged me.

"Do you want to announce it?" She asked "To the public?" I asked and she nodded "What if you lose your career?" I asked "I won't" she said.

"Isn't it unfair for ONCE?" She asked "Why?" I asked "They support us so much. I want to share it to them" She said.

"Love, some of them will be disappointed" I said "Some of them thinks that they own you and will say that you're their wife" I said and she pouted.

"They will be disappointed because you're dating someone like me" I said while looking down.

She lifted my chin "Nothing's wrong with you" She said and smiled "I'm not Cha Eun Woo" I said and she giggled.

"You are special for me" She said "I feel loved because of you" She said "And I don't know what I'll do I lose you" She added and I smiled.

We went back to their dorm "I don't have schedule tomorrow morning, wanna go for a walk?" She asked and I nodded "Drive safely" She said and pecked my cheek "I will" I said.

The next day...

I went to their dorm and we went for a walk.

"Smile" I said and took a picture of her "Let me see" She said and I showed her the picture "You should give me salary as your photographer" I said "Will my love be enough?" She asked and I pecked her lips "More than enough" I said.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked "Let's just go with the flow" She said "My parents misses you, wanna go and see them?" I said "Let's go" She said and I nodded.

We arrived at my parents' house "Dahyun" My parents greeted and hugged her "You look beautiful, as always" They said and she smiled "Thank you" She said.

We ate some snacks before I escort her back to their dorm "Bye bye" I said and she smiled "I had fun" She said "I'm glad. Rest well, okay?" I said and she nodded.

I went to my house and saw her ig post.

Many were curious who took the photo.

They thought it was Eun Woo who took it since his posts are also from the same places.

Fans took it as a joke, saying that they were the one who took it and that they took Dahyun on a date.

I laughed at their comments so I called Dahyun "Hello?" She asked "Love, did you see the comments? It's hilarious" I said and laughed "They're claiming that I'm theirs and that their that photgrapher" She said and laughed "That's why I love ONCE" She added.

"Lee Y/N" She said "Hmm?" I hummed "I'm so lucky to have you" She said and I smiled "I can feel you smile" She said "You know me so well" I said.

The next day...

The internet leaked photos of me and Dahyun together.

"Son/Daughter of the richest billionaire in South Korea was seen with TWICE Dahyun multiple times already. Are they dating?" I read it.

I received a text from Dahyun.

Dahyun: JYP-nim is looking for us.
Y/N: I'll be there.
Dahyun: I'm a little bit nervous.
Y/N: You want ONCE to know it, right? Don't be nervous, I'm here.
Dahyun: Please be fast. I'm already at the building.
Y/N: Okay. I love you.
Dahyun: I love you, too.

I arrived at the building "We can do this" I said and hugged her.

We went to JYP's office and he talked to us "So you two are together?" He asked and we nodded.

"I'm sorry to say this, but I will have to let the two of you stop dating" He said making us shocked.

"Why?" I asked "Because this year had been rough for TWICE. The issues about their encore stage, Chaeyoung's dating rumor, Jihyo's break up and if we add this, the group can lose popularity" He said.

I nodded "Y/N" Dahyun looked at me "I'm sorry" I said and she teared up "No" She said "Love, let's just follow them" I said and pecked her forehed "I love you, always remember that" I said and left.

I cried as I enter my car "Why does this have to happen?" I asked myself.

I love her, but her career is more important.

DAHYUN POV

I went back to our dorm while crying "What happened?" They asked and I just cried "Y-Y/N" I said and cried more.

I calmed down a bit "JYP-nim told us to stop dating and we did" I said and cried again "I love Y/N" I said "Y/N agreed because of your career, we know that" They said and I nodded.