Chaeyoung - I lost someone

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Watching my girlfriend perform on the stage with her members is one of the most precious thing in the world.

Seeing her perform with a big smile on her face and looking at me from time to time.

I got a VIP seat ticket and screamed my lungs out while cheering them.

Time skip...

It's already the encore but we suddenly heard a gunshot.

I worriedly looked at the girls "RUN!" I shouted but they weren't able to hear me.

Chaeyoung looked at me as they run backstage.

Another gunshot was heard.

Everyone went out of the place while I stayed.

I need to assure that Chaeyoung and her members are safe.

I ran backstage but the security stopped me.

"You're not allowed-" I cut them off "I need to see them" I said "They are safe inside and-" They were cut off by a gunshot and screams.

"Let me help" I said and they nodded.

I saw Chaeyoung being held hostage by the culprit.

The culprit was wearing a mask but he looked familiar.

"Let her go" I said and Chaeyoung started crying.

My baby cub.

"Who are you?" He asked but I ignored him.

His voice sounds familiar.

I looked at the rest of the girls who were sitting on the floor while crying.

"What do you need?" I asked him "Money" He said "I'll give you any amount, let everyone go" I said.

He pointed his gun at me "You can't give me the amount of money I want" He said "How much?" I asked "15 billion" He said.

"Just let them go and take me instead" I said "No, Y/N" Chaeyoung said and I smiled at her "Don't worry" I said.

"Too much drama" The culprit said and shot my right shoulder.

I felt the pain overwhelming my body but I ignored it.

The girls screamed.

Where the fuck are the bodyguards?

I moved a step closer to him "Let go of Chaeyoung" I said "One step closer and you're dead" He said.

"Y/N, don't come any closer" Chaeyoung said but I ignored her words.

I took a step closer and he shot my left shoulder.

Again, I ignored the pain.

This will all be worth it even if costs my life.

I ran to him and punched him "RUN!" I told them and continuously punched the man.

Chaeyoung was just standing there "Go with them" I told her "Call for help and I'll follow you, I promise" I said and they nodded.

They left and I removed the mask of the culprit.

I couldn't believe who it was.

"JYP?!" I exclaimed and he laughed like a crazy bitch.

"Why did you do this?" I asked "Money and power" He said "I'll see you in hell, whoever you are" He said and I felt a sharp pain on my stomach.

He stabbed me.

"Fuck you for this and for mistreating your artists" I said and he left.

I stared at the ceiling while lying on the floor.

I can't die just because of this.

He came back "I almost forgot to make sure that you're dead" He said and shot me thru the heart.

CHAEYOUNG POV

We heard a gunshot "Where's help?!" I panicked "Y/N is alone with the culprit" I said.

What if something bad happened to you?

Help arrived after 15 minutes.

"We need to leave now" Nayeon unnie said "What about Y/N?" I asked "Chaeyoung, we need to go" She said and I just nodded.

I don't have a choice but to follow.

We arrived at our dorm whole fixing ourselves.

What happened was a traumatic experience for everyone.

I sat on the couch and Mina unnie sat next to me "You okay?" She asked "Yes" I said and smiled.

Jihyo unnie received a call "Yes, I'll tell them" She said and ended the call.

She looked at us, crying "What happened?" Jeongyeon unnie asked "C-Chaeyoung, Y/N-" I didn't let her finish and stood up.

"Y/N needs me, she must be hurt" I said but Jihyo unnie shook her head.

"She was dead on the spot" She said and I weakly sat down "What?" I asked.

"No, no, no" I repeated and cried on my knees.

Help was too late to save you.

"What happened?" I asked "They said that she was shot twice and stabbed on her stomach" She said "She lost a lot of blood" She added.

What about our promise?

"Y/N promised me that she'll follow us" I said and sobbed harder.

"Where can I see Y/N?' I asked "They are arranging the wake" Jihyo unnie said.

"I'll just be at my room, call me when it's already arranged" I said and they nodded.

I lost someone so dearly to me.

I lost someone who loved me the most.

I lost someone who I love the most.

I lost someone who treasured me the most.

I lost someone who I treasure the most.

I lost someone who supported me and was there for me.

I lost someone because they saved me, they saved everyone from anymore danger.

I lost someone who I want to make more memories with.

I lost someone who I want to marry.

I lost someone who I want make family with.

I lost someone who I want to wake up next to, every morning.

I lost someone who I don't want to lose.

I lost someone who didn't even say goodbye to me.

I lost someone.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never explained and never said.