Tzuyu

Requested by: mummysaranghae

Y/N POV

"I'm so fucking tired of you, Tzuyu" I said.

Students looked at me with wide eyes.

I'm sure they're stunned to witness what's happening.

"What did you just say?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief.

"Just fuck off and leave me alone" I said and glared at her.

"How dare you tell me what to do?" She asked.

"Act your age" I said "Were already graduating college but still, you're bullying people" I said.

"We're already college students, grow up" I said and she harshly pushed me.

My back hit the wall and I winced in pain.

"You talk too much" She said and scoffed.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked.

"You're being brave now, huh?" She said.

"I'm just speaking out for myself because for the past years, I've been allowing myself to be insulted by you" I said.

"You're deserving of it. You are a socially awkward, unattractive, and out-of-date individual" She said.

"Look at you, wearing thick glasses and you clearly have no fashion taste" She said.

"Why do you care so much?" I asked.

"Because I expect you to be like your sister. Popular, beautiful and has a great fashion sense but you're completely different" She said.

I know.

My sister is always better than I am.

But I got used to the comparisons of other people.

"I hate seeing you" She said "I feel like throwing up everytime" She added and I scoffed.

"Just ignore me and let me be" I said.

"It won't be such a big deal if you just mind your own business" I said.

"Fucking asshole" I said.

"Ms. Chou, Ms. Kim, in my office, now!" The school principal said.

We went to the principal's office.

"What happened? You two created a scene out there" She said.

She's calm but her voice can be really loud at times.

"Did Ms. Chou bully you again?" Ms. Park asked.

"No, Miss" I said "I stood up for myself this time" I said and she smiled.

"Ms. Chou, if you do that again, you will get kicked out" Ms. Park said.

"It's okay, Ms. Park. The school is almost over. I'll get a hang of it like I used the past years" I said.

"I apologize, Ms. Kim. You know, The Chou's own the school and I really can't do anything with that" She said and I nodded.

"I understand" I said.

"Why did you call me here?" Tzuyu said clearly uninterested.

"Your parents have talked to me and they told me that you'll face the consequences. They have tolerated your actions for the past years but they wouldn't now" Ms. Park said.

"Your families are good friends. Why are you treating Y/N like this?" Ms. Park asked.

"I just hate her" Tzuyu bluntly said.