Nayeon - Never letting go

Part two of "Once more".

Requested by:J_o_e_l

Male reader

NAYEON POV

He's been courting me for about seven months now and everything's going well.

"Unnie, when will you say yes?" Sana asked "I don't know" I said "Granny's playing hard to get" Tzuyu said and I ignored her.

"I'm just scared of anything that could happen" I said "You have us" Jihyo said and I smiled.

"I don't want you to get involved" I said "Y/N oppa will be there for you" They said.

"What if we don't get our fans' and his fans' permission?" I asked "Oh my gosh, unnie" Dahyun said.

"You don't need their permission" They said "You two love each other and that's more than enough" Momo said.

"Everyone wouldn't like it but why would you care? You have you're own world with Y/N oppa, you both are the happiest when you're by each other's side and we see that" Jeongyeon said and I smiled.

"The way you smile when you're with him, it's different and it only shows pure happiness" Chaeyoung said.

"The way he treats you like you're only girl in the world, we know you're meant for each other" Mina said.

"You have our support" They said and hugged me.

These girls.

"And you're getting older-" I cut Tzuyu off "Shut up" I said and we laughed.

Y/N POV

I finished my schedule for the day and it's still early in the afternoon.

I bought jellies for Nayeon since she likes it so much.

I went to their dorm "Jellies for you" I said and the girls squealed.

"Weird" Nayeon said and I pouted.

She laughed "Thank you" She said and I smiled.

"Do you have any schedules for today?" I asked "Actually, I don't but I have to go to my parents' house" She said.

"I'll come" I said "Huh?" She asked "I haven't been able to see them for a while and i missed them" I said and she nodded.

"I'll just get ready" She said and I sat on their couch.

"Does she love me?" I asked "Of course" The girls said "I can't wait to marry her" I said and they all looked at me.

"She's not even yours" Tzuyu said "Yet" I said and they laughed.

Time skip...

Her mother and I talked a lot about Nayeon.

Her dad joined us while Nayeon went to her room.

We laughed and enjoyed the talk.

"Y/N, can you help me upstairs?" Nayeon asked and I nodded.

I excused myself and we both went to her room.

As soon as she opens the door of her room, I saw a Y E S lettering and I gave her a confused look.

She smiled at me and I widened my eyes when I realized what it meant.

"It's not a prank, right?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You're my girlfriend now?" I asked and she nodded.