Momo - Love is Painful

Female/male reader

Y/N POV

Waking up next to my girlfriend is my favorite thing in the morning.

"Good morning, Love" She said and I smiled "Good morning" I said "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked "Smoothie" She said and I pecked her lips "I'll get it ready" I said and she nodded.

I went down and made a fruit smoothie for her "I'll have a busy schedule today" She said and hugged me "Don't skip meals and text me whenever you can" I said and she nodded.

"So good" She said as she sip the smoothie "What will you do today?" She asked "I'll have to write songs for some artists" I said "JYP artists?" She asked "Yes and some for BTS" I said and she took her bag "I'll go now" She said and kissed me on my lips.

"I love you" I said "I know and I love you, too" She said and I smiled "Bye now, love" She said and I nodded "Take care" I said and she nodded before getting in their van "Take care of her, Manager" I said and she nodded "What about us?" The girls asked and I shrugged my shoulders "You came in my house and woke us up, pabos" I said and they laughed.

Time skip...

I'm currently at my studio, writing songs "This one is done" I said and moved on to the next one.

I used my phone for a while but what I saw shocked me 'Super Junior Heechul and TWICE Momo are dating.'

Tell me this is not real. We were just happy earlier and we never had a big fight.

I know that I won't be able to focus with what I'm doing because I needed to talk to her.

I went to their practice room "We need to talk" I said "But we have practice" They said "Momo, I need an honest answer" I said.

"Is it true?" I asked and she nodded "Everything was just nothing to you?" I asked and felt tears run down my cheeks but I didn't care.

"Was everything a joke to you?" I asked "A year of our relationship was just a play pretend for you?" I asked "You acted so well. I hope he gives you the right happiness that I never did and I hope that you'll truly love him" I said and left.

I went back to my studio but I can't find the right lyrics to put in this song.

'Love is so painful
Goodbyes are even more painful
I can't go on if you're not here
Love me, love me
Come back to my arms

Love is so painful
Goodbyes are even more painful
I can't go on if you're not here
Love me, love me
Come back to my arms'

I sent the lyrics to Bighit Entertainment and took a break.

My studio is in the JYP Entertainment building so Momo and I used to talk a lot before.

I loved her so much. I loved her more than I did to myslelf.

I sat on the bench putside the building and went through our pictures on my phone.

I guess I was the only one who was truly happy in our relationship.

I threw my phone "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I shouted and cried "Why?" I asked.

TWICE POV

We saw Y/N sitting on one of the benches.

Y/N threw the phone "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Y/N shouted and cried.

"What are we gonna do?" Mina asked "Momo, what have you done?" Nayeon asked and went to Y/N.

We followed her and Momo just stood there.

Y/N POV

"Hey" TWICE said and I smiled while wiping my tears "I should probably go back to work" I said and left.

I saw Momo but ignored her "I'm sorry" She said as I walked pass her "Do you think that's enough" I said as I stopped "But atleast I apologized" She said "That won't be enough. I really thought you loved me" I said "I loved you more than I loved myself, you know that but why did you do this?" I said "You should've just ended it before announcing to the public that you have been seeing someone else" I said "You're just a songwriter" She said "I'm just a songwriter but it doesn't mean that I can't love" I said "And it doesn't mean that I don't deserve to be loved" I said and left.

What is love?

Love is painful.

Note: Comment the questions you have for me! I'm so bored.