Sana - Bruise

Female reader

(You're TWICE's Manager)

Y/N POV

She hurt herself and you're worried about her.

The girls are practicing their dance at their practice room.

I was checking their schedules when I heard a loud thud.

I saw Sana lying on the floor "SANA!" We shouted and I went to her "What happened?" I asked "I-I slipped" She said and teared up.

I carried her and placed her on the couch "Where does it hurt?" I asked and she showed me her arm.

It turn pink "It will sure leave a bruise" I said and sighed "I'll just get an ice pack" I said and left.

SANA POV

Y/N left "Is she mad at me?" I asked and cried "I didn't mean to cause trouble" I said.

She came back after a few minutes and placed the ice pack on my arm "I'm sorry" I said and she wiped my tears "It's not your fault" She said and smiled.

"We'll take a break for now" I said and they nodded "And I'll talk to your choreographer" I said "Privately" I added and they nodded.

I went out and talked to their choreographer "Change the choreography" I said "But JYP won't like that" She said "I'll talk to him. The girls are struggling with it" I said and she nodded.

We went back inside and I checked on Sana "Does it still hurt?" I asked "It's better now" She said and giggled.

The next day...

The fans noticed Sana's bruised arm and got worried about her.

"It's not a big deal" Sana said "But they're your fans and they care about you, all of you" I said and she sighed "I'm okay now" She said "It can happen again" I said "But-" I cut her off.

"You never see accidents coming even if you're being careful" I said and she pouted "Were you worried about me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course" I said "I'm your manager and your friend, that's why I was worried" I said and she hugged me "We're lucky to have you" She said and I boop her nose.

Stream Celebrity by my love!!