TWICE - 2000

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

We're currently doing a live.

"Jihyow unnie saranghey" Jihyo unnie read the comment.

Jeongyeon unnie teased her "Y/N, kiss Sana" Sana unnie said "Who said that?" I asked and looked at the comments.

"Y/N kiss Chaeyoung" Nayeon unnie said and I kissed Chaeyoung on the cheek.

"Our baby Chaeyoungie" I said and pinched her cheeks.

"Kiss me" Sana unnie said "Later" I said and winked at her.

"Yuck! Ew!" The girls said and I smiled.

"Sana unnie, what's your ideal type?" I read the comment.

We all looked at Sana "Y/N" She said and smirked.

"Y/N unnie's mine" Tzuyu said "No, she's mine!" The girls fought while I read the comments.

"Stop fighting" I said sternly and they kept quiet.

"Who's the scariest member?" Jeongyeon unnie said as she read the comments.

"Y/N" They all said and explained why.

"But Y/N is also our crying shoulder" Momo unnie said.

"Sana unnie, marry me" Jihyo unnie said while reading the comments.

"Sana unnie is mine" I said and hugged Sana unnie.

"What about me?" Dahyun asked "You're also mine" I said and giggled.

I ate the cake "I'll just go to the comfort room" I said "Me too" Chaeyoung said.

We both went out "Unnie, I want ice cream" She said "We just had cake" I said.

"Please" She said while pouting and I sighed.

We went to the ice cream store in our building.

"What do you want?" I asked "Strawberry" She said "Why did I even ask?" I said and she laughed.

"Should we also buy some for the members?" I asked and she nodded.

Time skip...

We went to the comfort room while we wait for our orders.

We got our orders and I carried it while she eat her ice cream on our way back.

I took my phone out "I should capture this" I said and took a picture of her.

"Cute" I said and she continued eating.

We went back to the girls "We bought ice cream" Chaeyoung said and the girls looked at me.

I gave them their ice creams "What about you?" Jihyo unnie asked "I'm okay" I said and smiled.

They ate their ice creams "I thought you'll just go to the comfort room" Nayeon unnie said.

"Chaeyoung wants ice cream and I can't resist her" I said and they laughed.

"I can't believe 2000 days passed by already" I said and munched on the cake.

"Thank you, ONCE" I said "Thank you!" The girls said and went back on eating their ice cream.

"I have a something to tell everyone" Dahyun said "What?" We asked.

"I accidentally opened her phone and saw who her crush is" She said and I widened my eyes.

"That's the end of this live" I said "Thank you so much for watching-" I was cut off.

"I'll give a clue" She said "A girl" She said "Ratatata" I said and glared at Dahyun.

"If I were you, I won't do it" The girls warned Dahyun.

"She has a crush on herself" Dahyun said and giggled nervously.

"Y/N is on the maknae line but she's really scary" Dahyun said and laughed.

"Y/N, can I have some cake?" Mina unnie asked and I nodded.

I fed her some cake "More?" I asked and she nodded.

"Me too" Sana unnie said and I gave her the fork.

"Feed me" She said "You have hands, unnie" I said and she frowned.

"You fed Mina and you can't feed me?" She asked and sulked on her seat.

"Sana is mad" Momo unnie said and I ignored her.

"I love you" I read the comment "Thank you" I said and smiled.

Time skip...

We finished the live and Sana unnie is still sulking.

"Unnie" I called and she ignored me.

She went out "Go" Jihyo unnie said and I followed her.

"Sana unnie, don't be mad" I said "I'll carry you if you want" I said "Piggyback" She said and I nodded.

I carried her "I'm still mad at you" She said "I'll cook for the members, wanna help?" I asked.

"Only if I get a kiss" She said "Later" I said "Y/N, YOU'RE SPOILING SANA TOO MUCH!" The members said and we laughed.

"How can I not spoil my crush?" I asked "I'm your crush?" She asked "Did I say that?" I teased.

"I also have a crush on you so let's get married" She said and I laughed.

"I still have to save money for our future family" I said "Do we adopt?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's not like I have a dick" I said "Y/N, YOUR MOUTH!" Jihyo unnie said and I laughed.

"Why are we talking about this?" I asked "We're not even dating" I said and we entered the car.

"Can Y/N and I have privacy?" Sana unnie said "Just me and her in the car" She said and closed the door.

"Where's my kiss?" She asked and I kissed her cheek.

"We're girlfriends now" She said "You should kiss me on the lips" She said "Nope" I said.

"Why? Do you not love me?" She asked "Still developing my feelings" I said.

"But you said we'll have a family on the future" She said and I smiled.

"I love you but I don't want to kiss you here with the managers looking at us" I said "Oh" She said and we laughed.