Jihyo - Anniversary

Requested by: EyesonmePAYATTENTION

Hope you like it!

Female reader

Y/N POV

It's our 4th anniversary today and spending the past years with her is all I could ever ask for.

I planned a simple dinner at my house later.

I called Jeongyeon "Hey, Y/N" She said "Jeong, is Jihyo there?" I asked "Nope. She went to the building, why?" She asked "Call me back when she returns, today is a very special day to us" I said.

"Jihyo didn't mention about something special for today, what is it?" She asked "Stop pranking me, just call me back when she returns" I said and ended the call.

I started cooking the food that we'll be having for later and I really put my full effort on making it.

2 hours later...

I finished making all the food and changed my clothes to a formal one.

I called Jeongyeon "Why didn't you call me back?" I asked "She's not yet back" She said "It's already 7pm" I said "I'll go to the building" I said and ended the call.

I grabbed my keys and drove to JYPE building.

JIHYO POV

Jeongyeon texted me that Y/N called her because today is our special day.

"Oppa, what day is it today?" I asked our manager "15th" He said and I gasped "Shit" I cursed.

"I need to go to Y/N's place" I said and we went to the van "How can I forget about it?" I asked "What is it?" Oppa asked "Our anniversary" I said "I'm pretty sure she'll understand that you're busy with work" He said.

We arrived to her apartment and I went in but no one was there.

I called her but she didn't pick up which made me anxious "Pick up" I said and called her again.

Y/N POV

I don't know what to feel right now.

I went to their building but she wasn't there "I forgot my phone at my room" I said and drove back to my apartment.

I arrived back at my apartment and saw her "Y/N" She said and hugged me "I'm sorry for forgetting about-" I cut her off "Jihyo, we've been celebrating this day for the past years. How can you forget?" I asked and broke the hug.

She looked at me while tearing up "There were just a lot of work to do and I forgot about it" She said and tears escaped her eyes making me soft.

I sighed "Have you eaten?" I asked and she shook her head "I cooked food for us so let's eat" I said and wiped her tears.

"Stop crying or the girls will tease you" I said "Y-You're not mad at me?" She asked "I am but I'm hungry right now" I said and she giggled.

We ate and she washed the dishes "I'll be upstairs" I said and she hummed.

I changed my clothes and laid on my bed before closing my eyes"Love?" Jihyo called and I hummed "Happy Anniversary" She said and hugged me.

I opened my eyes "You didn't even know that it's today" I said "I'm sorry" She said and tickled my side "Jihyo, I'm tired" I said coldly and she stopped "I'll be at the guest room" She said and walked out of my room.

Time skip...

I woke up hearing my phone ring and I picked it up "Yes?" I asked "BITCH, JIHYO IS CRYING NONSTOP SINCE EARLIER! GO TO HER OR I'LL PUNCH YOU AND DON'T YOU EVER MAKE HER CRY AGAIN YOU PABO! SHE JUST DID HER WORK FOR BEING OUR LEADER!" The caller yelled "Who is this?" I asked "The prettiest" The caller said.

"Nayeon unnie?" I asked "Why didn't you save my number?" She asked "You're too loud" I said "Go to Jihyo, she called us and she's crying" She said and I sighed "Alright, bye" I said and ended the call.

I walked to the guest room and knocked "Y-Yes?" She answered "I'm going in" I said and walked in.

The sight I saw broke my heart.

The lights were on so I had a clear view of her crying and her wet hoodie because of tears.

I sat next to her and hugged her "You're crying again" I said and wiped her tears as I caressed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry" She apologized "I forgave you already so let's sleep now" I said and carried her.

I walked back in my room and placed her on bed "It's our anniversary now so stop crying now" I said and pecked her lips "I'll promise to make our anniversary next year special" She said and I smiled.

"We're not sure if there'll be a 'next year'." I teased and she slapped my arm "I'm just kidding" I said while laughing "You know that I can't live without you" I said and she smiled "I'm sorry" She apologized "Stop apologizing and let's sleep" I said and carried her in a bridal style.

I gently placed her on our shared bed  before laying next to her "Happy Anniversary, Love" I said and she giggled "I thought that you're gonna break up with me so I cried" She said and I laughed.

"I'm already dating a goddess and I will never leave you because you're all I need" I said and hugged her "Thank you for understanding me" She said and pinched my cheeks.

"Nayeon unnie called me earlier and scolded me for making you cry" I said and she laughed "That unnie" She said and we laughed.

I'm back..