Sana - Flirt

Part two of "Duality".

Requested by:IaMaFaN_

Female reader

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw Sana unnie sleeping peacefully.

It was almost lunch time.

I quietly went out of my room and head to the kitchen.

I saw my mom "Good morning" I said and smiled.

"What are you cooking?" I asked "I did some research and found out that Momo like Jokbal" She said and I nodded.

"I'm also cooking ramen" She said "Should I wake them up?" I asked "They are tired" I added "They need to eat" She said and I went upstairs.

I woke them all up "Uhm, Jihyo unnie?" I called "Yes?" She asked "Can you wake up Sana unnie for me?" I asked "I don't want to bother her sleep" I said and they laughed.

"But you bothered our sleep" They said and I scratched my nape.

"Sana unnie is in deep slumber" I said "I'll wake her up" Jihyo unnie said and I thanked her.

We gathered at the dining table and my mom prepared our food.

"Good morning" Sana unnie said and giggled.

"Where should I sit?" She asked "There's a vacant chair beside me" I said and she sat there.

"I had the best sleep in my life" Sana unnie said "Did she do something to you last night?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"She behaved last night" I said and they laughed.

We ate our food "Sweetie, I already packed your stuff" Mom said "You seem excited now that I'm leaving" I said and they laughed.

"It's your dream and we're happy for you" Mom said and I smiled.

Time skip...

We headed to the company as soon as we arrived.

"What to do?" I asked "Well watch you sing, dance and rap" Sana unnie said.

"All of you will watch?" I asked and they nodded.

"Oh" I said and she giggled.

"I'll show you something" She said "Excuse us for a while" She said and we left.

We entered a room "This is where I go whenever I feel sad" She said "This is my secret place and I want to share it with you" She said and I smiled.

"Why me?" I asked "You're my favorite person from now on" She said "And I kinda like you" She confessed and I blushed.

The Minatozaki Sana likes me.

"You do?" I asked and she nodded.

"And with that, you can't flirt with anyone, okay?" She said "I'm not yours though" I said.

"You're mine as I say" She said and I laughed.

"I don't flirt with anyone" I said "So better tell that to your self, unnie" I added and winked.

"I just-" I cut her off "I have lots of proof" I said and held her hand.

"Shall we go?" I asked "Do you like me, too?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Tell me!" She said "Of course I do" I said "You're perfect and everything, and everyone loves you" I said.

"Give me your number" She said and I did.

"I'll give you our address, visit me anytime" She said "Visit me and only me, and I don't want you having fun with the girls" She said and I laughed.

"Yes, ma'am" I said and she pinched my cheeks.

"Y/N?" She called and I hummed.

"I'm hungry" She said and pouted.

My heart.

"Then eat" I said and walked out of the room.

She followed me "You should buy me some food" She said "I'm sure you have money to buy it" I said and she grabbed my wrist.

"Let's eat out, you and me" She said "I still have lots of things to do" I said "Sign the contract, fix my things and many more" I added.

"I'll excuse you" She said "I want to spend your first day here, with me" She said and I sighed.

"Are we going out as friends?" I asked "I'm too shy to ask you to be my-" I cut her off "Then it's a no" I said and walked away again.

She followed me again "Do you want to go out with me on a date?" She asked "Let me think" I said and she widened her eyes.

"Are you thing of rejecting me?" She asked "You know, I can't" I said and smiled.

"When are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend?" I asked "Nevermind" I said.

"Minatozaki Sana, do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked "Nope" She said and I frowned.

"I wanna be your wife" She said and winked.

"We just met yesterday and look how flirty we are with each other" I said "Maybe because we're really meant to be" She said and we laughed.

Hey y'all I just want to inform everyone that I've deleted all the chapters that contained smuts and that I won't be writing those again because my siblings found out about my account and I'd be dead if they realize that I write those stuff.

Please do inform me if there are smut scenes left.

Thanks!