Sana - I hate it

Female reader

Y/N POV

I hate it when she gets clingy to everyone.

I saw a video of Sana touching her manager's shoulder and what made me more upset is that it's a man.

I called her "Hey, my lov-" I cut her off "Where are you right now?" I asked "Dorm" She said "I'll be there" I said "Really? I miss y-" I ended the call.

I grabbed my keys and drove to their dorm.

I arrived within ten minutes "Sana is expecting you" Momo opened the door and I smiled at her "Yes. I need to talk to her" I said and she smirked "She messed up" She said and we went in.

The girls greeted me and Sana hugged me "Let's go to my room" Sana said and I nodded "Don't do anything stupid" Jihyo said.

We went to her room and she pecked my lips "I missed you" She said "Really?" I asked with a sarcastic tone "Why?" She asked.

I sighed "I saw the video" I said "What video?" She asked "At the airport, you touched your manager's shoulder and take note, he's a man" I said.

She hugged me "I was just playing with him" She said and we laid on her bed while cuddling "So was it fun?" I asked "Yes" She said.

"But I like it when you touch me" She said "I hate it when you are too sweet to everyone and it looks like you don't have a girlfriend" I said.

"Aww" She said and smiled "Look at me" She said and I looked at her "You know that I am just an only child, right?" She said and I nodded.

"I want to show my affection to everyone as much as I could because I don't have a sibling so I don't know how to act" She said "Just be you" I said and she smiled "I am me" She said and pecked my lips.

"But can you please lessen your clinginess especially when it comes to boys?" I asked "Let me think" She said and giggled "Fine but kiss me" She said.

I pecked her lips "I love being clingy to everyone" She said and I glared at her "I hate it" I said and she giggled.