Mina - Chaeyoung

Part two of "Teacher".

Requested by:kimdubuchocolate01

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I've graduated last month and got a job a week after.

We've been married for a week.

"Love, I have a new student today and she's the cutest" Mina said "Her name's Chaeyoung" She added and smiled.

"How old is she?" I asked "She's just five years old" She said "I almost forgot you've been transferred to kindergarten" I said and she giggled.

"I want to meet her" I said "You can come with me tomorrow" She said and smiled.

"I love that kid" She said "More than me?" I asked and pouted.

She hugged me "Impossible" She said "I love you the most" She said and I giggled.

"I still can't believe I married my teacher" I said "I'm Myoui Mina that's why you fell in love with me" She said.

"Everyone falls in love with me the moment they see me" She proudly said which I can't argue with.

She's just perfect and it is true that she catches everyone's attention.

"God, I love you" I said "I love you, I really do" I added and kissed her.

The next day...

"Love, we're leaving" I said "Wait for me" She said "I can't wait to meet Chaeyoung" I said and she giggled.

Time skip...

"CHAEYOUNG!" Mina shouted and hugged a kid.

"TEACHER!" Chaeyoung said excitedly.

"I want you to meet someone" Mina said "It's my spouse" She added and looked at me.

"Hi, I'm Y/N" I said and smiled.

"What should I call you?" Chaeyoung asked "You can call me whatever you like" I said and they both smiled.

"N/N" Chaeyoung said "That's a cute nickname" I said "N/N, Teacher" She called.

"My mom and dad had a fight last night" She said and we gasped.

"They said that they'll separate" She said and looked down.

"Where will I stay?" She asked and cried.

I immediately hugged her.

"Hey, please don't cry" I said and wiped her tears.

"We can talk to your parents later" I said "And ask them if you can stay with us for a while" I said and she nodded.

"You will do that for me?" She asked "Of course" Mina said and she wiped her tears.

"Strawberry" Chaeyoung said and I smiled.

"You want strawberries?" I asked and she nodded.

"You go to your class first while I buy you lots of strawberries" I said and she smiled.

"Chaeyoung, let's go in now" Mina said and she went to her.

"I'll be back" I said and they nodded.

Time skip...

I just came back from the mart.

I peeked at the classroom's door and saw the rest of the kids.

"We'll have our break time now" I heard Mina say.

I knocked on the door "I bought strawberries" I said and the kids all smiled.

I bought enough strawberries for the kids.

We distributed the strawberries "You're the best" Mina said "I am" I said and smiled.

Time skip...

We arrived at Chaeyoung's house and heard her parents yelling at each other.

"You two should go back at the car while I talk to them" I said and they nodded.

Time skip...

I talked to them and they agreed on it.

They also suggested to just adopt Chaeyoung because they can't rebuild their relationship.

That's sad but it's also for Chaeyoung's good.

I went back in the car and they saw the luggage of Chaeyoung's things.

"How long will I stay with you?" Chaeyoung asked "We don't know yet" Mina said and we went home.

Time skip...

We ate dinner and went to our bedroom.

"Do I sleep here?" Chaeyoung asked and we nodded.

"We'll cuddle here" Mina said and she smiled.

A month later...

We explained to Chaeyoung what happened to her parents.

"Chaeyoung, do you want to be part of our family?" We asked her and she nodded.

"You're now my parents?" She asked and we nodded.

"Are you adopting me?" She asked and teared up.

"Yes" We said and she hugged us.

"Thank you" She said and kissed our cheeks.