Chapter 50

The two of you jump back abit as cooler points his left index finger at you and a small purple beam shoots out at you to which you managed to deflect it and counter with a large one handed blast which cooler also backhands away from him.

(Y/n): Tch.

(Cooler): Thanks to my training I have unlock levels of power that I fought would be impossible so don't think you can best me so easily! 

The two of you charge at each other and as you get within punching range, you try to attack cooler with a strong left handed punch but cooler blocks it with his right hand and tries to counter by attacking you with his own left handed punch but you block it. Both of you while still holding onto each other's fists push against each other while powering up.

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

(Cooler): HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Your auras get larger and larger as the very ground below starts to crack but before the test of pushing strength could go on for any longer you pull on cooler's left fist and bring him in for a strong headbutt.

(Cooler): GAA!!

You jump abit and slam both your feet into cooler's stomach but you don't allow him to fly back as you keep pulling on his arms to try and rip them off.

(Cooler): Damn saiyan!

Cooler fires two eye beams at you and manages to hit you in the face.

(Y/n): AAAAAHHH!!!

You let go of cooler's hands and hold your face in pain until cooler follows up by driving his left fist right into your stomach.

(Y/n): GAA!! (coughs out blood)

(Cooler): RAH!

Cooler follows up his punch with a strong kick to your entire torso which knocks you flying back a good distance until you stop yourself in midair.

(Y/n): (smiles) Not bad.

(Winter): Y/n!

(Y/n): Hm?

You turn around to see winter and crystal running up to you.

(Crystal): What is going on?

(Y/n): That alien you see there is the one called cooler and instead of waiting he jumped into the fight himself.

(Winter): So all we have to do is take him out and were done.

(Y/n): Yes but I have a favor to ask.

(Crystal): Which is?

(Y/n): I shall be the one to face him and me alone..

(Cooler): What?

(Winter): What are saying? we could end this fight right here and now.

(Crystal): Wait I think I know why you want this.

You slowly look over at crystal as she narrows her eyes at you.

(Crystal): You want revenge on what happened to your family.

(Y/n):.......Yes.

(Cooler): Oh? I never realized that saiyans actually care for members of their own kin.

(Y/n): This bastard's brother took away my family and I want to even the score......

(Cooler): So it's personal then.

(Y/n): Your damn right it is!

You power up and glare at cooler as he simply smirks.

(Y/n): I want you two to go to luna as well for she is in a critical state.