Chapter 20

(Sasha): Okay it is my turn now.

Sasha carefully lifts your head and slowly puts it down on the bench to not wake you up.

(Hector): Try not to lose okay.

(Sasha): No promises.

(Guard): Alright sasha your up as well as you kaper.

Sasha turns to see a fat male saiyan get up from a bench and walk up to the door.

(Kaper): Well this is going to be easy since I am fighting a girl.

(Sasha):.....

(Hector's mind): Oh if I was fighting him I would of killed him.

Kaper and sasha death glare each other until they finally walk out of the waiting room and head into the arena.

(Hector): That guy is going to get murdered.

Meanwhile sasha and the large saiyan kaper have went into the arena and got into their positions.

(Kaper): (cracks knuckles) Say are you and that boy together?

(Sasha): Yes why?

(Kaper): Well then I must say I feel sorry for him because he will be alone after I kill you.

(Sasha):......You rat.

(Announcer): Alright everyone this will be the last match before the final round so who ever wins this round will join the other 2 winners!

Kaper slaps his belly and gets into a stance while sasha's eyes narrow and she clenches her fists.

(Announcer): BEGIN!

Sasha speeds kaper and stops right in front of him.

(Kaper): EAT THIS!

Kaper goes in for a swing but sasha easily moves out of the way and with a huge amount of force sasha punches kaper in the stomach which leaves a nasty dent in his stomach.

(Kaper): GA!

Kaper coughs out blood and falls to his knees.

(Kaper): D-Damn you!

Kaper looks up as sasha looks down at him with a emotionless look in her eyes.

(Sasha):......

Sasha slaps the left side of kaper's head with her right hand with a large amount of force which sends him flying into the walls of the arena head first.

(Sasha): I am going to enjoy this......

Meanwhile with azura and sonia who are heading over to tanya's home.

(Sonia): You do know what is going to happen when tanya finds out about this?

(Azura): HA! As if that bitch would be allowed to lay even a finger on me!

(Azura): All I have to do is use them as shields then I will threaten to kill them if the boy were to continue fighting and I will only spare them if he lets me kill him it's a perfect plan to get rid of him.

(Sonia): You idiot.......!  

Suddenly sonia gets an idea in her head which makes her smirk.

(Sonia's mind): Oh azura you fool this will seal your fate.

Back with sasha who is now throwing kaper around by his tail and slamming him into the ground over and over again.

(Sasha):.......