Chapter 21

You go in for a powerful right handed punch to azura's face however the elite takes the punch and is unharmed.

(Y/n): What!

(Azura): Weak!

Azura back hands you with his right hand which sends you flying into the walls of the arena.

(Hector): Bastard!

Hector attacks azura with a kick but just like before azura simply takes the kick and grabs hector's leg and swing him around until he makes hector smack into sasha.

(Hector and sasha): Agh!

Sasha gets knocked away a bit while azura simply throws hector to the side.

(Azura): Come on now is that all?

Sasha gets herself back up again and jumps right at azura while charging up a energy ball.

(Sasha): You wish!

Sasha gets right up to azura and smacks the energy right into his face making a explosion.

(Sasha): How's that!

The smoke clears and azura is not even damaged at all.

(Sasha's mind): Not even one bit of damage!

(Azura): Pathetic.

Azura spins around and kicks sasha in the stomach and sends her flying back into the arena wall.

(Sasha): GA!

(Hector): Sasha!

Hector looks at azura who is looking at him with a smirk on his face.

(Hector): Oh I will make you regret being cocky!

 Hector powers up his fists and charges at azura.

(Azura): (sigh) You low classes never learn.

Hector begins to attack azura by rapidly punching his face and torso with a barrage of punches however his punches do noting as azura is standing there not being hurt at all.

(Azura): Your punches tickle!

Azura grabs both of hector's arms stopping his punches and a second later azura knees hector in the stomach.

(Hector): GA!

Azura let's go of hector's arms and punches hector in the chest which sends him back quite a bit.

(Azura): You don't even make good punching bags.

(Y/n): Hey asshole.

Azura turns around to see you with your hand right in his face.

(Y/n): EAT THIS!

You fire a strong one handed blast right in azura's face and a second later a big explosion goes off which knocks you back.

(Y/n): Tch.

You stop yourself in mid air however just as you look at the smoke cloud azura flies out of the smoke and crashes into you with his elbow and makes you smash into the arena wall.

(Y/n): GA!

(Azura): To think sonia was interested in you all you are is a weak low-class rat.

Azura uses his elbow to push you deeper into the wall.

(Y/n): AAAAHHHH!

(Azura): You should of died along with your family!

Hearing this your eyes widen a little and your anger builds up.