Chapter 14

(Sasha): CATCH!

The discs start to speed towards you.

(Y/n): This is going to be a problem! 

You turn around and fly off trying to stay ahead of the discs.

(Sasha): No matter where you run I will simply guide them to you y/n.

(Y/n's mind): I need to stay ahead of them and try to take down there numbers.

You turn around and start to fly backwards.

(Sasha): Hm?

(Y/n): Let's see how long they last against this!

You put your hands together and you fire a large amount of ki blasts at the discs and slowly but surely you start to lower there numbers.

(Sasha): (smirks) Don't think you will get rid of them that easily.

She makes one of the discs go downward while you are distracted with dealing with the other discs.

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAAA!

You increase the rate of fire of your attack and it easily rips through the large number of discs destroy them all.

(Sasha's mind): Not bad.

The smoke clears as you breath heavily.

(Y/n): How's that sasha bet you didn't see tha-

Suddenly without warning the discs that sasha moved out of the way of your attack come up from the ground and speeds towards you however this time you only just see it coming and you just barley move out of the way however the disc still manages to slice across your chest leaving a nasty cut.

(Y/n): AHHHH!

(Sasha): (Smirks) It seems you didn't see that one coming y/n maybe you should of payed attention rather than just talk trash.

You float there holding onto your chest breathing heavily as blood pours down your torso.

(Y/n): Fuck this hurts......

You look upward to see the disc that hit you has stopped.

(Sasha): I guess this means I win.

The disc speeds right back at you.

(Y/n's mind): Okay these things are pissing me off!

The disc is just about to hit you until you bite down on the disc stopping it.

(Sasha): Wha!

You stare right at sasha with the disc still in your mouth giving her a serious look.

(Y/n): Alright NO MORE GAMES!

You destroy the disc by crushing it in your mouth and you speed right at sasha taking her by surprise and deliver a strong punch to her stomach.