Chapter 52

(Sasha): Just what the hell is even going on?

(Iciclite Male): Hey you!

(Sasha): Huh?

Sasha looks to her left to notice a iciclite looking up at her with his spear pointing right at her.

(Iciclite Male): What is another saiyan doing here?

(Sasha): I am here for a saiyan called y/n.

(Iciclite male): Y/n? Why are you here for him?

(Sasha): To bring him back home.

(Iciclite Male): Sorry but we are in the middle of a war right now so I don't think it would be wise to just take him.

(Sasha): Excuse me!?

Sasha glares at the iciclite as he readies for a fight but before anything could happen winter appears right in front of sasha.

(Sasha): Wha!?

Sasha jumps back as winter glares at this new visitor.

(Winter): State your business here saiyan or I will be forced to get you to leave.

(Iciclite male): She said she was here for y/n.

(Winter): Y/n? Are you friend of his?

(Sasha): Yes, we are quite close in fact.

Winter stares at sasha and then starts thinking to himself until he looks over at sasha again.

(Winter):........I still don't know if I can trust you but for now we have a war to win so if you want to help then follow me.

Winter turns around and dashes back into the large fight with sasha following close behind as she looks around to see if she can find you.

Winter lands next to luna and continues to heal her as sasha lands nearby as well.

(Winter): Just stay nearby and I will make sure you don't get hurt.

(Sasha): I can protect myself you know.

(Winter): I am sure you can but if you are a friend to y/n I would very much suggest you stay near us for protection.

(Sasha): Do you know where y/n is?

Winter raises his left hand and points towards a large mountain range to which sasha looks over but she notices nothing.

(Sasha): I can't see him.

(Winter): It is probably because he is moving too fast for you to see.

Just as winter finishes a large explosion goes off at where winter pointed at and sure enough as sasha stays locked onto that area she quickly notices you in your super saiyan form grabbing cooler by his tail, swinging him around and slamming him into the side of a mountain.

(Sasha): He is a super saiyan again! but it looks so different......did he manage to control it?

(Winter): Yes, he learned to control it through meditating and training.

(Sasha): The amount of power he has now is incredible but who is that he fighting?

(Winter): He is known as cooler and he is frieza's brother.

(Sasha): Frieza had a brother!?

(Winter): Yes and while he may be powerful, He will be beaten by y/n.

(Sasha): They look to be evenly matched.

(Winter): True but y/n's power will keep growing and growing until cooler is done for.