Chapter 10

About 30 minutes have passed since you started training with tanya and since you started she has been knocking you around like a rag doll.

(Y/n): Ha!

You try to punch tanya in the stomach but she catches your fist easily.

(Tanya): Faster!

She pulls you forward abit and she knees you in the face knocking you back.

(Y/n): Agh! 

You stop yourself and try to stand but your wounds and your tired body makes it hard.

(Tanya): Come on y/n I expected better from you.

(Y/n): D-Damn!

You charge up an energy ball and you run at tanya.

(Tanya): Idiot....

Tanya does not even try to ready herself for your frontal attack but as you get close to her you throw the energy downward making a little explosion making smoke and rock go everywhere hiding you in the process.

(Tanya): (sigh) 

Tanya pulls her arm back and does a quick punch to her left sending out a shockwave which goes through the smoke and hits you in the stomach.

(Y/n): AGH! (coughs out blood)

The smoke clears and tanya sees you on your knees holding your stomach in pain.

(Tanya): Nice try y/n but I can sense ki so hiding does not help you.

(Y/n): Well.....worth...a try.

(Tanya): It is best we stop here or your wounds will get worse.

(Y/n): Alright.

You try to stand but you start to fall over however tanya catches you.

(Tanya): Come on.

Tanya puts your right arm over her and she helps you walk into the house and she puts you on the sofa.

(Tanya): Just take it easy now okay.

(Y/n): Okay.

(Tanya): Good I will go make dinner.

Tanya walks off into the kitchen.

(Y/n): (sigh) 

You relax smiling away at the fact that you will slowly get stronger as tanya trains you but what you didn't notice was that the front door is slowly being opened and a large figure comes into the house and sees you on the sofa.

(Y/n): I wonder were kali and terra are?

Suddenly while you are thinking a large hand grabs you and pulls you back abit.

(Y/n): MMMMMMM!

(Sonia): Hello there boy.

Your eyes widen as you recognize that voice and you turn to your right seeing sonia staring right at you.

(Sonia): Don't worry I am not here to kill you but to inform you of something.

You clam down a little knowing she means no harm.

(Sonia): You have being invited to join a tournament that will happen soon and by the queen herself so it would be best to not go against her little invitation and who knows you could really prove yourself there.

She lets go of you and backs off abit.

(Y/n): Why does the quee-

(Tanya): WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?