Chapter 29

Planet Glace.....

It is a massive planet that is four times larger than planet vegeta that sits on the edge of the north galaxy and it is a sort of beautiful planet as you look at from off world with it looking like a giant ball of ice, however as you land on the planet it is no longer a beautiful world as it's hostile environments make it hard to even survive on the planet with's incredibly cold blizzards that could turn a normal human being into a frozen statue within a few minutes and if thats not bad enough the planet is also home to a race known as the iciclites who are a race of living ice who are born from the very planet itself.

The iciclites usually come in different sizes and have different body types however what they all have in common is their smooth blue skin and bit of ice coming off of them with the youngest iciclites having the most ice around their bodies due to them only forming however as they get older the hard ice around their bodies starts to fall off and their soft blue skin is revealed.

They usually keep to themselves and are not a hostile race however when threatened they are furious warriors that attack their enemies with powerful ice weapons, ice magic and use the very planet itself to destroy anything that dares attack them.

(Iciclite): Huh?

A small iciclite looks up to see something in the air

(Iciclite Kid): Mommy, daddy look!

The young one calls to two taller iciclies as they first look at their child and look up to see the same thing.

(Iciclite Female): Dear is that a........

(Iciclite Male):........It's a saiyan pod and it's heading towards the village!

The male iciclite starts to turn around and run towards what looks like a small village and as he runs through the village the other lciclites look at him with worry due to the look on his face.

(Iciclite Male): A SAIYAN POD IS HEADING HIS WAY!

(Large Iciclite Male): What!

Everyone in the small village look up to see a pod in the sky heading right towards them.

(Iciclite Male): NO YOU DON'T!

The lciclite male makes a ice spear from his hand and aims right at the pod.

(Iciclite Male): YOUR THROUGH!

He goes to throw the spear right at the pod however......

(?????): STOP!!!

(Iciclite Male): !

He turns around to see a iciclite with no ice on him and a crown on his head wearing a rub made from ice.

(Iciclite Male): My king we have to destroy that pod right now!

(Iciclite King): Silence!

The iciclite male shuts his mouth as the king puts his arms out for a second and raises them up and suddenly two large hands made of ice comes from the planet and catches the pod before it crashes into the village.

(Iciclite King): Phew.

The iciclite king moves both his hands down which makes the two large ice hand go down as well and they gently place down the pod just in front of the king.

(Iciclite King): Hmmm looks like a different model from the ones that they used years ago.

The iciclite king looks through the see through glass of the pod to see a very wounded saiyan who happens to be you.