Chapter 72

The fight between sonia and tanya kept going and going until what feels like hours have passed and no matter what damage they do to each other they just keep going at it as sonia just keeps taking tanya's attacks without blocking but also hits tanya back with a large amount of force. 

The battle lasted long enough to the point that you got a little hungry and quickly grabbed a little snack for yourself and head right back over while making sure no one followed or got near the fight.

The moment you get back, you could feel tanya's ki is slowly starting to drop while sonia's just keeps raising.

(Y/n's mind): Looks like this fight will end in tanya's defeat.........

You speed up and arrive at the same spot you stood at before as you look at the completely destroyed landscape that sonia and tanya have created as the ground itself is covered in creators and the mountains have been reduced to nothing but pebbles.

(Y/n's mind): The power increase they will get from this is going to quite frightening.

You smile abit as you notice tanya is still a super saiyan 3 but is on her knees and tired as sonia is still a legendary super saiyan 2 and while not as tired it is clear she suffered alot of damage.

(Tanya): Dammit...........DAMMIT!

Tanya punches the ground hard as sonia almost loses her balance but manages to steady herself.

(Sonia): Hahahahaha! That was alot of fun my dear friend but it would appear that this fight ends with my victory.

(Tanya): No! this fight is far from over!

Tanya lets out a loud roar as her aura erupts from her but it is noticeably smaller than what it once was. 

(Sonia): You have grown alot stronger during this fight but my power has risen to heights that surprise even me, while it is brave to face someone like me, you should know right off the bat that if you are weaker than someone with the type of power me, broly or y/n have, then no matter how much you grow in the fight it just won't be enough in the head.

(Tanya): Shut your damn mouth!

Tanya speeds towards sonia who simply closes her eyes for a moment until she suddenly opens them again and unleashes a massive amount of ki which knocks tanya right back as she slides across the ground for a moment until she quickly comes to a hard stop.

(Y/n): !

You look quite surprised to see sonia who is now in her LSSJ3 form is slowly stomping over to the weaken tanya as the only thing that can be seen of the towering woman is her silhouette, glowing hair and glowing through the insane amount of aura erupting from her.

(Sonia): I must thank you my dear friend for giving me this power.

Each stomp cracks the ground and almost feels as if the area itself is shaking with each stomp while tanya struggles to get herself.

(Tanya): Not......yet! 

Before tanya could fully get up, sonia kicks tanya right under the chin and sends her flying into the air but sonia does not follow up the attack, she simply stands there and lets tanya fall back down and crash land right in front of her.

(Sonia): Don't be foolish, at this point you might as well give up.

Tanya coughs up a little bit of blood for a moment as she glares up at sonia.

(Tanya): Damn.........you......

Tanya once again tires to get herself up but this time she slowly powers down back into her base form.