Chapter 36

A long silence occurs as winter stares into luna's very soul as she starts to shake quite a bit in fear while you stand there in shock to suddenly see winter appear right in front of you.

(Y/n's mind): He's....so fast.

(Winter):..........What did I tell you luna?

Winter stares at Luna but due to being frozen in fear does not say a word which did not please winter at all.

(Winter): WHAT DID I TELL YOU LUNA!?

Luna's eyes widen as she jumps quite a bit as winter looks at her in anger.

(Luna): I-I was t-told to not attack the saiyan!

(Winter): Yes I told you a simple rule and yet you SOMEHOW could not do as your told!

Luna looks down as winter slowly lets go of luna's left arm and turns to you.

(Winter): Are you alright boy?

(Y/n): I am a little injured still but I am fine.

Winter sighs in relief but when he looks at luna again he glares at her.

(Winter): This you are my daughter I will let you off this time but if you do this again I will not be so merciful.

Luna tenses up hearing her father's warning.

(Luna): Y-Yes father.......

(Winter): Good now go to your room.

(Luna):........Yes father.....

Luna turns around and takes off with feint sobs being heard from her and when she runs around the corner on the other side of the hallway winter lets out a sigh.

(Y/n): You okay?

(Winter):........I am alright I just hate yelling at my daughter.

(Y/n):......You could go talk to her you know or.........I could.

Winter looks at you with a look of confusion.

(Winter): You do know she just tried to kill you right? or did you hit your head during your little brawl?

(Y/n): I know but if I don't make friends with her then things way not get any better for me while I am here.

(Winter): I suppose but right now you should not do that right now due to your injuries.

(Y/n): Yeah I know but when I fully recover I will talk to her or when I get her at a good time.

(Winter): Which could be a while because it has been a long time since I seen my daughter even smile never mind seeing her having a good time.

(Y/n): Oh......

(Winter): Just try not to get into another fight again okay?

(Y/n): Hey I am not starting the fights I am just defending myself.

(Winter): Thankfully you don't start fights or things will be difficult.

(Y/n): Well if I get bored I may about it.

Winter gives you a look as you look back at him with a smug look on your face.

(Winter): Don't.even.dare.

(Y/n): Hahahaha don't worry I won't and if I do get bored I will probably just punch the air or punch the ice.

(Winter): Just try not to punch ice that is either forming into a iciclite or hit ice that someone lives in.

(Y/n): No problem (thinks for a second) wait how did you know I was in trouble?

(Winter): Hm? oh 3 young iciclites told me and crystal about it.

(Y/n): Oh I think I know who your talking about.......jezz good thing I made friends with them or I could of being killed.

(Winter): Well it is nice to know your making friends.

(Y/n): I hope I make more friends than enemies here.

(Winter): Well be on your best behavior than saiyan and then you will.

(Young Iciclite 1): Mister your okay!

(Y/n): Hm?

You look to see the 3 young iciclites running up to you.

(Y/n): Oh hey there you three and yes I am okay thanks to you telling winter here about luna.

(Young Iciclite 2): I fought we would not make it in time.

(Y/n): Well if you were a second too late I way of not being alive.

(Young Iciclite 3): Well good thing we ran.

(Winter): Say y/n did you get a good walk around the castle before luna showed up?

(Y/n): I seen an okay amount however I did not really check any rooms because I didn't want to awkwardly walk in.

(Winter): Hmmm I see how about I show you around?

(Y/n): I don't mind.

(Young Iciclite 2): Can we follow you?

Winter looks at the three young iciclites for a few seconds and then looks back at you as you shrug your shoulders.

(Y/n): They did save my life so I think they get to follow.

(Winter): Alright alright you can follow.

(Young Iciclites) YAY!

You laugh abit at the young iciclites excitement as both you and winter start to walk down the hallway.

Meanwhile in the east galaxy a large ship just like king cold's and berg's is slowly heading towards the north galaxy and in the large ship is none other than berg's brother cooler who is sitting on his main chair looking out at a large window.

(Cooler): To think that my father would actually want me to train for some pathetic planet.

The door behind him opens and an alien with blue skin and blond hair walks in and goes down to one knee.

(????): Lord cooler is there anything I can do to asset you?

(Cooler): Ah salza good timing I would like for you to send a small group of our forces to scout out a planet called glace in the north galaxy.

(Salza): As you wish my lord.

(Cooler): Oh and make sure to have some of our troopers ready for my training session.

(Salza): Yes my lord it will be done.

The alien known as salza stands up, bows and walks out of the small room as cooler gets out of his floating chair.

(Cooler): No matter what planet or race I will rule over them all and crush anyone in my way with my power.........including you berg.....

(A/n): Done and done sorry this took a while I was mainly relaxing with the family on Christmas which was quite fun and I hope you all had a awesome Christmas and have a happy new year and as for me I shall take a break tomorrow and then after that I will continue to work on the next chapter of this book.