Chapter 23

(Y/n): RAAHHH!

You use your left fist to uppercut below azura's chin which sends him into the air a little but azura stops himself.

(Azura): Tch.

Azura powers up and dives right at you.

(Y/n): Come on!

You try to attack azura with a powerful right hook however just before your fist connects with azura's face the elite suddenly vanishes.

(Y/n): !

Suddenly azura appears to your left and delivers a powerful kick to the side of your head which actually manages to hurt you and send you flying a bit but you stop yourself.

(Azura): EAT THIS!

Azura points both his hands out at you and fires a massive barrage of ki blasts at you but instead of putting up a barrier you start to sprint right at azura and power through the barrage of ki blasts.

(Azura): What!?

You quickly get to azura and with a large amount of force you punch him across the face which makes blood shoot out from his mouth.

(Azura): AGH!

Before azura could fall over he steadies himself and retaliates with a powerful punch of his own to your stomach which knocks you back a bit but you stops yourself.

(Y/n): AH!

(Azura): RAAAHHH!

Azura speeds towards you and hits you with a strong upward kick to your chin.

(Y/n): GA!

Azura grabs your face and slams you into the ground which leaves quite a crater in the ground.

(Azura): Let's see you handle this!

Azura points his hand right at your face and fires a one handed beam attack at you which makes a large explosion and even knocks azura makes but the elite saiyan stops himself in mid air and lands on the ground.

(Azura): Hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The smoke starts to clear to reveal you on the ground with wounds all over your body.

(Hector): Y/N!

(Sasha): No......

(Sonia):.......?

Your hands starts to twitch and soon enough you start to move again but you kinda struggle to get up due to your wounds.

(Azura): Tch just stay down already!

Azura again points his hands at you and attacks you with another barrage of ki blasts but this time he puts more energy into the ki blasts making more powerful.

(Y/n): !

You put your arms together in a cross shape to guard against the ki blasts however as soon as they hits you they start to seriously hurt you.

(Y/n): AAAAAHHHH!

(Azura): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S WRONG HAVE YOU RUN OF POWER ALREADY! 

You slowly get pushed back by the ki blasts and you start to take serious damage from them with some of the ki blasts leaving nasty burn marks on you.

(Azura): THIS IS IT BRAT!

Suddenly sasha appears behind azura and attack him with right handed punch to the back of his head but it does noting.